Reviews for I Won't Leave
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Great story. :)

I can seriously see this as happening when Andromeda left.. Bellatrix trying to get Narcissa to turn on her.
WelcomeToLolaLand chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
OMG! Just loved it! I love the Black sisters so much. You portrayed them just perfectly... poor Narcissa, I've always thought that she must've been the most affected by what they did to Andromeda. She was the little one. And Bella, God, she's pure evil, twisting her little sister thoughts... just amazing!
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 1/11/2012

Poor Cissy she really did feel the pain of Andi leaving, and Bella! You write her so well, that it was believable, and when she said she hated Andi, oh it was like seeing the Bellatrix we know and love!

Great one-shot and I loved how you used the prompt!

Much love!

Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I really like the way you picture Narcissa's reaction here. She seemed so shell-shocked at the beginning and it was really well described - she hardly realized that she was crying… The room seeming "angry" without Andromeda was a really powerful image, it was like she'd completely lost her bearings, the betrayal was so great. I loved the way you characterized Bellatrix, too - on the one hand she was sweet or trying to be sweet to Cissy, comforting her, as she's the only big sister she has left, but as soon as Narcissa expresses her unability to forget Andromeda, her rejection of the idea, she becomes so harsh and almost violent. It shows a turning point of her character, really… Besides, this fic really reminded me of your former AndyTed, the parallel seemed obvious at the end, when Bella said that Andy had lied to them. It seems that everything revolves around Andy's decisions and Andy's lies, and everybody believed her… yet now Bella is refusing to believe her, and it's so bittersweet because her love for her sisters was NOT a lie, it's the only thing that was actually true! And the soft voice Bella took to tell Cissy those so cruel things really chilled me. It was lovely work!
lella7 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Bella is so chillingly manipulative here and I love it :)
Greyella chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Interesting. Bella at her best manipulation and best...sister act.