Reviews for What Batman Hates to Hear
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
i loved it
FourthWallBreaker chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Whoa. I should have guessed he was overprotective. Majorly. *grin spreads across face* You know him inside and out.
xzettax chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I love it… It's amazing how Bruce accept that sometimes it's seems like the mission is more important that his parners o anything else but then he accept that even if he's The Batman he has a weakness and is his son… and of course if you touch his son you'll suffer … a lot :3
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Fave.

I must fave this.

*girly shriek*
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
As always im amazed it was wellwrite with not an error perfect i love that he keep count good job.
linny-marie chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
The last four lines! That's what makes this story so good! Because as soon as you read it, you can just feel the sincerity behind it!

And I love that you made him keep count of how many times Robin and Dick have been kidnapped! That just makes Bruce/ Batman all that more terrifying- because he gets his revenge. Always.

Also, I love how clear you made it that Dick is what he values most. Sure, he loves Alfred, but Dick is his son (in every way except blood), and that should be reason enough right there.
Riss chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
GREAT job! I love how you showed a deep connection between Bruce/Batman and Dick/Robin!
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Since you've been kind enough to review one of my stories, I figured I should return the favor. You did great with this little piece! I really like the ending because it sounds exactly like Bruce! As much as he won't admit it, we all know he's crazy about his surrogate family. Thanks for showing that part of his personality! And yes I shall be writing that third and final chapter of Words I Can't Say this weekend.
Diligens chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I may not know much about Batman, but I'd still hate to meet him in a dark alley. And I'd never threaten Robin.
GGCharms chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Oh my gosh I love this! Awesome story! I know robin got kidnapped but I didn't know it happened so often!
ProtectorKorii chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Very nice! I enjoyed all the little anceadotes.