Reviews for Enchanted to Meet You
QueenDianna chapter 19 . 4/23/2015
i cannot wait for the next chapter . if u can respond and tell me when it'll be up ? thank you.
JadeLeeBerry chapter 19 . 12/12/2014
Amazing story but I wish you would continue :)
anonymous126 chapter 19 . 12/5/2014
please please please please please please update
FanFicLover93 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
You're a great writer I love all your work! Please finish this story :-)
haelthy chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
I hope you finish this fic...you are an amazing writer...pms!
PenelopePineapple chapter 19 . 7/18/2014
This was probably the fifth time I've read this story. It's really GOOD! Actually all of your stories are featured on my list of favourites. Please don't leave this or the others unfinished. So yeah just thanks for sharing your amazing talent like this!
X
yoli1994 chapter 19 . 5/31/2014
i like your history :) i hope you continues soon
primadonna101 chapter 19 . 10/29/2013
pleeeaaase update! :)
Faithfan2000 chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
Did you give up on the story. I am new to fanfiction and just found this story. I have a habit of getting into stories that are unfinished I hate it but like I said I just recently found this sight and the stories are at least a couple years old so it suck. Anyways even if you lost your muse or got blocked it was a good story. I like a lot of your stories so thank you
Fabraygron chapter 19 . 10/8/2013
Just reread this and it's as amazing as I remembered. I am eagerly awaiting the next update whenever that may be! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 9/11/2013
You still have readers out there, please continue!
Gaff Girl chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
I love this story! Any chance it'll be finished?
gleek451 chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
What happened to your promise to always finish a story? I like all of the work that you have done for the Faberry pairing on your author's page and wish you would continue. I have always thought that the AUs were fun ways of changing something about the show and having it go in a completely different direction than when it started.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
dearest author, will you continue pleaseee...? can't wait for the sectionals..! and for the girls to kick st. jackass' ass. (woah, double ass.!)
Pump it up chapter 19 . 5/15/2013
I realize it has been a while since you updated this story, but I just wanted to let you know that it is a really amazing one. If you get a chance, please come back to this story one day. Thanks for what you have already written because it is simply outstanding.