Reviews for Niagara Schmalz
ElectricEdd chapter 1 . 4/8
Lovely monty python references
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This is an awesome Cody/Bridgette story.
draconis ignitus chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I think short is a it of an understatement but this story was full of laughs and romance Noah's rages were especially funny. Nah but this story was really great.
GreenPokeGuy chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
This was so sweet! I love Codette, and this was a great AU of the Niagara Falls challenge. :)

I know you must get this all the time, but you are a really awesome writer. You portrayed the character's emotions really well, and even the couples, being completely crack, felt like they could be real, even Harold/Heather!

I think I'm going to make an effort to read more of your stuff now. I've heard claims that you're the greatest writer here, and I can see why they would say that. :)

TDDolphin chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Man, this was a long one-shot. But Man! Was it awesome! Once again you've written a great CodyXBridgette story. The two teens were in character and the scenes featuring them were done very well. They were funny, in particular when Bridgette made Cody do a spittake with her joke, and they were sweet, the whole part where Bridgette and Cody confessed their true feelings made me grin like a goofy idiot. Great job on that.

And the other characters had good scenes too. Noah was just funny throughout the whole story, especially all the times he raged out on Chris. And Owen hurting Chris, 3 times, albeit accidently, was hysterical.

So, yeah, great job on this story Kobald. I love it just as much as I love Codette Zombie Island. Speaking of Codette, I know I mentioned this in my review for CZI, but if you like Cody and Bridgette in a relationship, then you should read my story, Kingdom Hearts: Cody's Story. I think you might like it. Love your story anyway.
Technical Technicalities chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Short? This was over 13,000 words long! I look up to you as an author, I honestly wish I could be half as good as you. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
You should a follow up. It be really good
DJ Rodriguez chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was excellent! I really enjoyed this one, especially when Cody and Bridgette confessed and kissed! Excellened work again!
zafnak chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
They spent about two hours kissing, before Owen banged on the door, pleading with them to share that cake he could smell all the way from economy.

What a perfect way to end the story.
TotalDramaGleek chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
LOLOLOLOLOLOL NOAH! that was a good one-shot, i loved how it was codette. well done!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Very funny and sentimental at once.

Keep the good writing.
TDI Charlie Brown chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Good grief! This story was so sweet I think I may have diabetes just from reading it! (Or it could be all the cookies I've been around at my new job.)

Heather/Harold was a nice touch. As was Lindsay/Geoff (Seriously, didn't see that coming). As for Tyler/Gwen...I honestly don't know what to think of that couple. I guess it could work, but I don't know if it's a personal fave of mine. But who am I to judge? I like Beth/Geoff.

Noah as a bride...had me laughing so hard I was clutching my sides in laughter! And Owen was awesome as his groom. (Strix Moonstring had the right idea making those two a couple in her fan fiction and I always wondered what it would be like if it was the other way around.)

As much as I love Codette, I think the idea of Heather/Harold s a couple is plausible too (So should have hooked up in TDA...they were hinting at it so much!) Too bad Heather didn't see it...until the end maybe? Do I smell a sequel revolving around these two?

Izzy/Alejandro was fun too. Especially when she scared the daylights out of hi by swinging on the tightrope. That, sir, was hilarious.

Aw, Chef DOES have a heart, which is more than I can say for Chris...that jerk. Glad he got his in the end. And it looks like Chef is a brony! I hate to admit it, but I'm somewhat of a brony too. But not as much as others might be. It has it's moments, but there's only so much girly cuteness scenes I can stomach. I have to stop for a minute and watch SWAT KATS, Transformers, GI Joe, DBZ, or something for boys just to make myself feel like a boy again. lol.

And Cody and Bridgette in first class with their cake...okay, I'm going to measure my blood sugar right now. Seriously, this is so sweet it's going to kill me. I loved every fiber of it.

Speaking of endings...the sub-ending was icing on this so-sweet-it's-diabetic cake of a story! (If that makes sense).

Great story overall Kobold despite some grammar errors. (Cody asked himself if he would be his bride...didn't know Justin rubbed off him while touring together. lol.)

I must say sir, this is truly an excellent entry for the contest. Thank you so much for it! I had a Codette friendship adventure story, a Codette grown up years later story, and now a fluff romantic Codette story! Truly a diverse selection to choose from. I'll probably make my decision on Sunday and post the winning decision in the second chapter of TDI Aftermath II. Thanks again!

TDI Charlie Brown
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Great story as usual Kobold. It's been a while, but I'm glad to see you still writing. And one of my favorite Total Drama couples too. Score!

What do you think of the newest season?
elephantburch chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Aww, this was so sweet! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Your team break-downs were kind of interesting, makes me wonder how all of those worked out. (And how Heather was able to last so long.

Codette is a very sweet couple. It makes me really wish that they would actually interact in the show.

Also, it was super funny, Noah especially (though he did get somewhat repetitive) his final line clenched how funny the story was. (- I hope that sentence made sense, because I'm sure I used clench wrong)

The Monty Python Quest had me absolutely rolling. Brilliant I dare say.

Are you a brony, my good sir? As I have noticed several My Little Pony references.

Over all, very good read! Sorry to hear about your writers block. Me and my friends can't wait to read your book!