Reviews for Another Kind of Culture
knottedone chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
LAMO this is hilarious! Korea's behavior is totally legit, I'm Korean :D I loved it! Oh, and you are a reeeally talented writer. I'm a fan of your historical-hetalia fics! keep the great job up :)
itskonglish chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
EPIC BROMAAAAANCE.

I may be biased, considering I'm Korean, but South Korea is one of the cutest characters in Hetalia. This fic only amplifies how awesome he is c: There's not many S. Korea fics out there, and I savour and cherish the few, and this is by far one of the best I've read. Great job! :)
crazeh-neko74 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Didn't Starcraft originate in Korea...? :/ (No, really. Korean company made Starcraft, didn't they?)
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was simply perfect and hilarious! I've been waiting to read something about S Korea and Starcraft for ages and you just mastered it! I loved it!
Mi3staR chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
My brother being addicted online gaming is bad enough but korean redefined the meaning of addicted specially since his a nation as a result it became part of his life, even to the koreans. Oh the joy, and kpop along with kdrama.

haha funny story although I found rather dark in the middle specially with war against N. Korea I believed it was due to the death of the last leader.

but then in the end it was all cool, until ha had to introduce another game. It's going to start all over again D:
Akakata7 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Oh God. America, America... Yes, get him hooked onto another game... Wow. Incredible job! This made me laugh a lot! Beautiful detail, and they were all in character! I loved Korea's threat... And how the government misinterpreted Korea's message. Amazing~ I take pride from this as I'm Korean but live in America. :P And I get hooked on games very easily... Thanks for writing!

Was this a one-shot?