Reviews for And By A Sleep To Say
Falling Down127 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Really amazing. Very well done, we can really sense the emotion, or lack there of, in the Flitchaye. Very well done, awesome job.
ferretWARLORD chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Wow that was so well written i actually felt sorry for the flichaye... I mean, wow. Ive never really written anything as quite as badass as that. Good work.
Jiago Brandtail chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I really liked this story! It has an interesting premise taken from the Sable Quean, which I have read. I actually didn't think of that at the time, but it makes sense to me now, so good point.

This story got me hooked instantly. The details and imagery came very fast and they are very well executed. Of all perspectives to write, second-person (ie; 'you') is probably the hardest, so I think you've done a great job. You also did wonderfully in getting the reader into the Flitchaye's head.

The ending made me feel sorry for the Flitchaye, in fact the whole thing had me feeling quite empathetic towards them. On the whole, a very well put together scene. I look forward to seeing more of your work. :D
allthingsbright chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Well, I don't know, but I think there's a rule about writing things where you say 'you', instead of 'I' or 'them'. I don't know if I'm right.