Reviews for My Worst Fear
this was ssooooooooo cuuuute I adore this U
Naty chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
So sweet that I'm diabetic now *-*
ShiTiger chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
So, so, so ADORABLE! Just loved reading this story!
guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Tsuki Kuro 23 chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
O.O... KYAA! So CUTE! 3
CanzetYote chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Somehow the idea of Pinky being exposed to his worst fesr is pretty gut-wrenching. Several times in this chapter, I wanted to hug Pinky and tell him everything will be all right.

Brain's nightmare was a bad one but Pinky's is truly terrifying because he's so pure and kind-hearted.

If someone like Snowball were to inject Pinky with that fear serum, it would easily qualify as a Moral Event Horizon in my book.
tundervolt chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Oh god, all these Pinky and the Brain ficsare the best thing ever.

Please pleasenever stop ! 3
MDM chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I love this. You're so good at emotion; the part with the keychain world really got to me. Oh my, you always bring my emotions out of me; I'm powerless to stop it.

Thanks again.
fran chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
you're kind of perfect... that is all.
Pontythings chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Wow for some reason I never thought of Pinky and Brain together. At first I was like "But there mice! That's really odd!" But the more I thought about it the more I realized "Hay that could work" Thanks for making my day!
Aranthii chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
I just had to make this account to give you a long-overdue review of your PatB stories! (Then I realized that I could have just given an anonymous Pinky and the Brain was pretty much my favourite show as a kid, and I got back into them when I FINALLY picked up the DVD sets a few months ago.

All the fics you've added recently have been real treats for me to read. I just love cute, fluffy character-driven stories and you do such a good job at portraying their relationship! I often have one of them opened up in a tab to click to when I need something cute to look at XD

Thanks again so much for writing all these awesome PatB stories!

(Also, I can't wait to find out how Pinky is going to cope with experiencing his own worst fears...and how Brain's going to deal with him XP)