Reviews for Shattered Dreams, Changed Lives
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
oh man she lost her boy Darien you bloody A$$ why did you not save them
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
not happy they got back so soon
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
nice what's going to happen next
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Darien you bloody jerk
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
oh man
bluebutterfly2006 chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
I loved it..u did an awesome job :-)
bluebutterfly2006 chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Oh I love it.. :-)
Beverley chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
Serenity rini (forgot last name)
I don't get it
Guest chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
It was a good story but I was confused about their age. You said she has school, but she wasn't living with her parents? She seemed more stubborn and childish than mature. Was wondering how old they were bc Amy really gets on my nerves with her 'doctor talk'. I know she wants to be one and reads a lot but that's like someone who wants to be a lawyer reading law books. Anyway, the lemon scenes weren't really lemon scenes. It felt like a young teenager wrote it. There wasn't maturity in this story until the end, even though some issues should have been addressed.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
I like the premise of your story, but the wording and general vibe is rather immature. Not meaning to sound too critical, but I speculated that this was the writing of a young teen at best. Then I checked your birthdate. There is a certain eloquence and realism that more mature readers may find lacking.
kierston chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
i like it
well chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
One thing is sure, you watch a lot of soap operas.
Torchwoodlover1996 chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
This was a really great story it drew me right in :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
I love it! You are so talented & I am reading your other story too! PLEASE CONTINUE! XO
DemonAngel17 chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
I laughed, I cried, I fell in love. This story is lovely and it touched my heart, I believe it fate that i read this after I myself lost a baby due to miscarriage, but It made me feel better about it, and it reminded me that you can go on and be happy and try again. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with everyone :D