Reviews for Matsumoto's Master Plan
scott.mccall.750983 chapter 5 . 4/5
when are you bringing out chp 6? Chp 5 got me jumpy i love your work
DreamRealm3 chapter 5 . 2/18
Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Mastumoto RUN! O.O
damn shit is about to happen!
xo.skyla chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
No more . . . ): *Sigh* And it was just getting good. I guess I'll follow just in case . . .
xo.skyla chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Yes, I love the Flower Funeral attack! I don't know why he doesn't use it more often. It ticks me off. Anyways, this chapter seriously made me LOL. Byakuya is enraged. Hah.
xo.skyla chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Of course Byakuya (over-protective brother) would be the receiver of the letter. xD That's not going to end well. Hah.
xo.skyla chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
HAHA this cracked me up. xD Ikkaku soo went too far with that comment - but that is so like that baldly. Anyways, I love how Matsumoto was feeling a little jealous there at the end. ;P
xo.skyla chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I already like this - and sadly, it looks like it's never going to be updated again. T.T This ALWAYS happens. Finding good stories that are never complete. *sigh*

Anyways, I agree - I absolutely can't stand OOC characters - especially if it's not in an AU situation or if the character isn't drunk. LOL.
Akuma no Sakebi chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
continue *-*
nish0 chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
This is so funny. Are you still continuing this? And I agree Inuoe should be mute or gagged maybe just locked up, because she just gets on my friggin nerve by simply looking existing. Anyway... Matsumoto is the best isnt she. I really hope you continue with this. Cant wait to find out what hes going to do to her. Druggie? I had the giggles so bad when i read it.
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Yes yes poor Matsumoto ...
Ukchana chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
I understand how difficult it is to write when real world issues and a dried-up muse strikes. I myself have fanfics I hold very dear to my heart that I am unable to work on . . . It is painful and sometimes even guilt-ridden. But I hope you don't feel guilty and instead focus on your own joy and happiness!

If you do get around to writing again, know that Rangiku and Toshirou are my favorite pairing and characters. I also totally agree with your "alterations" you would make should you ever own Bleach.

You are by far the best writer for the couple I've found! I hope you do write more. I like how random and creative yet somewhat manic you make Rangiku and how Toshirou is more mature than his age would seem, and yet he still is susceptible to gullibility. You're really in-character IMO.

I hope you write more, but if not, it's okay. Someday you might come back and feel something again; I really hope that you get to explore your vision to its final end. :-)
PASTA300 chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
More! Great story do far! :)
ImSeriousBro chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
LMFAO. Ilovethis.
myrthill chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Very good, just found this so this is my first review. You should really update it quick, I love it