Reviews for Harrison Evans & the Hogwarts First Year
lazy-kaa chapter 17 . 4/3
Actually, very nice attempt. Just a little change of Dursley family and completely different environment. And, of course, this trio is more favorite to me.
Marc the Unruly chapter 11 . 3/13
Oi Oi Oi!
Beckah chapter 17 . 3/2
Good story hope you add the next part soon...
AbigailPotterBlack chapter 17 . 12/8/2016
I enjoyed your story very much and I quite hope you write a sequal to it. I love that you had Harry and Dudley be brothers and that Harry's best friends were Hermione and Neville, personally I don't really like Ron. Once again, great story!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
About the mirror, first you should realize that either Rowling's stories are full of plot holes, or she intentionally described an evil/stupid Dumbledore in the hope that some readers would realize that not every person of authority should be trusted.

If we consider the so called protections of the stone, it is obvious that they were designed so that some first years would be able to pass them. The only real protection was the mirror, and oddly, the Cerberus. Are we to believe that Quirrell was not able to get a book on magical creatures? Even if Dumbledore hid the book from the library, there are other places to get books. If you want to protect something, would you let the key flying in front of the door, or would you keep it in your pocket? If you need a potion to get through a door (making it similar to a key), would keep the potion in front of the door, with a simple riddle, or would you bring the potion if you want to go through the door? And why keep the stone in the third corridor, when it would be safer to keep it in Dumbledore's office.

So the only real protection is the mirror. If the stone was in the third corridor during Christmas, it was not really protected by the other obstacles. If the stone was in the mirror, everybody could have found it. Additionally, the mirror is dangerous. As Dumbledore says, men have wasted away before it. It seems that Dumbledore wanted Harry to find the mirror. As the mirror is the place where the stone is hidden, that means that he wanted Harry to go after the stone. This is supported by Dumbledore supposedly flying to the ministry and back, instead of floo/apparition/portkey.

By the way, Harry is really as arrogant as Snape always says. He suspects that someone (Snape) wants the stone and for some reason thinks that he would be able to stop him. If not for the Deus ex Machina with the blood protection, Harry would be dead. Not only that, Voldemort would not have been able to get the stone himself, but with Harry's help, he could. So not only would Harry be dead, Voldemort would have the stone.

Some major inconsistencies are that Quirrell burned just because Harry touched him while he had Voldemort's soul on the back of his head, but not where Harry touched him, while Harry had a piece of Voldemort's soul in his scar his whole life, where it was actually in touch with his blood, but nothing happened to the scar.
And Quirrell wanted to find the stone and give it to Voldemort, not use it himself, so he should have been able to get the stone out of the mirror.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Where does the idea come from that the Hogwarts letters get sent on the eleventh birthday? Harry's letter is sent about a week before the end of July. After some days of unsuccessful letters, and Vernon fleeing to the island, Harry gets his letter by Hagrid on the 31th, which happens to be his birthday. But normally he would have gotten his letter a week earlier.
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
I am liking this cute story! :3
Yuu101cutie chapter 17 . 6/26/2016
Please write the next book. I just found this story and feel in love with it. No Ron, yes. He is so annoying to the nth degree. Neville is a better contrast between them. Luna needs to come in straight away. Man, Dumbles is an idiot. What is he not thinking? Seriously Harry Potter is full of so many contradictions you will be going on for ever creating different realities to fit with different theories and paths.
Please continue writing this to the end.
Diving in chapter 17 . 5/16/2016
I do hope you'll eventually write book 2.
Hannah1412 chapter 17 . 3/30/2016
Expected a better ending kind of disappointed but your a great writer
CathyM chapter 17 . 3/17/2016
I really enjoyed this story - thank you
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 1/11/2016
Loving this story! :D
Bil chapter 17 . 12/23/2015
I enjoyed this. It was fun!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/7/2015
I've always loved this story. I hope you write a sequel someday
Amanthya chapter 17 . 6/25/2015
To think, I'd been avoiding this because I didn't think it would be good. I loved it! If you haven't started the sequel, I hope you do soon.

I love the new trio, and the new Evans family. I'm very glad for all three of the kids that life has turned out a bit better for them, with this new start.