Reviews for Harrison Evans & the Hogwarts First Year
Yuu101cutie chapter 17 . 6/26
Please write the next book. I just found this story and feel in love with it. No Ron, yes. He is so annoying to the nth degree. Neville is a better contrast between them. Luna needs to come in straight away. Man, Dumbles is an idiot. What is he not thinking? Seriously Harry Potter is full of so many contradictions you will be going on for ever creating different realities to fit with different theories and paths.
Please continue writing this to the end.
Diving in chapter 17 . 5/16
I do hope you'll eventually write book 2.
Hannah1412 chapter 17 . 3/30
Expected a better ending kind of disappointed but your a great writer
CathyM chapter 17 . 3/17
I really enjoyed this story - thank you
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 1/11
Loving this story! :D
Bil chapter 17 . 12/23/2015
I enjoyed this. It was fun!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/7/2015
I've always loved this story. I hope you write a sequel someday
Amanthya chapter 17 . 6/25/2015
To think, I'd been avoiding this because I didn't think it would be good. I loved it! If you haven't started the sequel, I hope you do soon.

I love the new trio, and the new Evans family. I'm very glad for all three of the kids that life has turned out a bit better for them, with this new start.
A Free Editor chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
Alohomora*

The hand movement is a backwards S.

Philosopher's Stone*

You said Stoner. :-) You're welcome.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
Yay, Neville!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
IMDB says that it came out in '95.
BillBrink chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
Most of the time I choose to not review a story at all. Many stories are written with less than a high school's grade of ability and I would prefer not to say anything than to say something negative. If a story is very good, however, I will normally thank the author for writing for our enjoyment.

I am only at the end of your third chapter and I feel compelled to, once again, tell you how much I am enjoying this story. I honestly feel as if it is better than Jo's original! At least I am loving the character development more. Please, with a cherry on top, continue this series.
BillBrink chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Refreshingly different! What a great first chapter. I could easily visualize this as a movie. I can only echo the other reviewers and ask that you continue this as a series. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/24/2015
Yes yes yes!
You're also from Sydney!
It's so hard to find an Australian here, Australians need to stick together!
ryencoke chapter 10 . 1/27/2015
Can't believe I forget about that bet. I wonder if Malfoy will actually hand it over. They did shake on it but does that constitute some kind of vow? Can't wait to find out.