Reviews for Whiskey Lullaby
SquireSkai chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
This a great story I really want to know how things work out.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/4/2013
I didn't really understand ron and ginny's conversation so i guess it must be deep stuff :p

Im getting myself ready for a tragic ending so i dont want to get my hopes up on ron and hermione's relationship but that doesn't mean i wont read about it. Lets hope next chapter has much more of them!
nirdoodle chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
That was a beautifully written chapter but I have to agree with the person who said they did not come here to read a R/Lav story. I love reading about Hermione's struggles and Ron's as well as Ron's interactions with Lupin and his family but I am so done with Lavender. I am hoping that you intend to have more interaction between Ron and Hermione since you did post this under Ron and Hermione. I am going to keep reading because I am still really curious about where you are going with this and because it is so well writen.
CleverKad chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
UPDATE!UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE
B chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
I think this is the best chapter up to date. It has more depth than any of the others and I enjoy that. Almost made me tear up a little bit. Almost ;) keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter
Jessica J chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
QUOTE: "Happy endings were never promised."

I think this is where i check out! You have an incredible story and i don't mind angst at all but by this point i'm pretty sure this is not going to end up happy for R&HR so i wish you all the best. You did place this in the "Tragedy" category so it's pretty telling that Ron is going to die in the end.

I also tend to agree with another reviewer, i didn't came here to see a R&Lav story (or a F*** fest like it was said), but it's your story and you should feel free to write it the way you choose.

Such good luck with university and the rest of the story.
tabitoo chapter 16 . 6/20/2013
Poor Ron is such a mess. He's just as bad off as Hermione just in a different way. :(
heronlove chapter 16 . 6/20/2013
I hope Ron is being safe when he screws Lavender. He wouldn't want to get her pregnant would he. When are we going to get some Ron and Hermione time, I am so tired of reading about Ron and Lavender's f $& fest.
Burrito chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
Quite enjoyed that chapter. So happy Ron and Hermione finally had a reunion! Brilliantly written, as usual. Keep it up :)
tabitoo chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
That was unexpected.
celticscorpion chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
This story continues to really hit home with me for some reason. Maybe it's the grittiness of it. Maybe it's the authenticity of feelings that we see in the characters even when they don't see it in themselves. But it resonates with me. I look forward to each chapter with a sense of hope and dread- dread because I feel like our characters have such a tenuous hold on hope and I'm afraid it will snap easily. But I can't wait to read more.
iSage chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
Riveting reading, and an entertaining chapter to lead us by the hand to the part we've all been waiting for. The meeting itself conveyed all the emotions involved in a charmingly understated way, leaving us both satisfied yet intrigued about what will come next.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
Excellent reunion! Don't take too long for a next update please :$
Amazingly-Scary-Ear-Spike chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
Awh!
heronlove chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
That was a great chapter. I still hate that Ron is sleeping with Lavender. I am happy that Harry is so worried about Ron. I hope Ron and Hermione talk through their problems about the baby.