Reviews for Appetite for Destruction
RainyNightsAreTheBest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This is great, even though I do worry about John being out there.(;
I would love a sequel, this is just too good to be left there.
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I don't usually like Zombies' stories, but you did a great job here. And although I like your ending choice I would have loved to read an actual ending. Anyway, just congrats on the idea and thanks for sharing!
nariB chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
absolutely fantastic
HDWren chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Whoa. Great idea for a story! I love zombies and Person of Interest, but i never thought that they would go together in anyway...I guess you proved me wrong! Great story, you should continue it
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
There has to be more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This story is amazing! I don't generally read crack fic, and I wasn't sure what to expect from a zombie POI story, but I'm glad I took the chance. Can't wait to see what you write next.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Surprisingly this is a good story. I wasn't sure what to expect from the mixing of zombies and POI, but you did a really good job of portraying the situation of a just starting a zombie outbreak. A sequel would be great to see
animorph33 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Nice, very very nice. You did a great job putting zombies in a show like this, keep up the good work.
SeveRemus chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
WAAAAAHHH!

That's the sound of my mind being blown.

Not a big fan of zombies (who is?) but LOVED this fic! I wish you would continue it and have them survive the ordeal... And poor Reese needs to eat, too, even if it's only a high-calorie bar...

Hope you're inspired to write more!
November9Noir chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Well done, interesting, unexpected! The banter between Finch and Reese just spot-on the both their voices, loved how Reese snuck up on Finch and took him away!
starofoberon chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Weird, unexpected, an interesting read.
Starchild chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Wow. Are you seriously not going to continue this? It's well-written and well-paced. Only suggestion would be some kind of visible break between scenes.