Reviews for The Duet
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 2/7
Hello! Just want to say that this was such a joy to read! Never read anything like it. Just loved it. Was so new and delightful! Wish there was more. :)
Saphiretigger chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Mark had announced their engagement. Severus had sat on one of the couches and Harry had practically moulded himself to his side, having kicked off his heels and pulled his feet up under him. He accepted the glass of champagne he was handed, taking a quick drink before kissing Severus.

moulded is supposed to be molded if you mean
molded past participle, past tense of mold (Verb)
Form an object with a particular shape out of easily manipulated material.
Give a shape to a malleable substance.
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
There are sooooooo many places you could go with that last line! My brain is spinning with ideas! (none of them will end up as anything more than ideas, of course, but it's the thought that counts, ya?)
Very nice ending, or beginning, depending... :-D
Elfwyn chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
A cute fluffy sequel.
AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Omg! I love it! I'm so glad you are continuing the stories :) I hope there will be more :D 3
snow-leopard-demon24 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I loved it! I'm really looking forward to those oneshots. I'm sad that it's officially over. But I can always go back and read Lessons again. I also can't wait for more of your stories and wondering if there's a possibility for more crossdressing Harry in the future?
WishIHadAnAngel chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
That last part.. Seriously how can you be so cruel to write that ending and expect us to not want more? absolutely brilliant even if it was a bit sad to not read how Harry as Hazel met any of his own friends when working the bar.. That would have been hilarious to see how he would try to avoid detection.

Please promise that you will at least mention Sev and Harry in "Curses and Cocktails"?

you've seriously made me read through the whole series again just now because of the adorableness and hilarious moments. 3