Reviews for The Human Mask
Kurokaga chapter 67 . 8/24
i'm now in counterspell arc . i love this story from the beginning till now and will still love it till the end . if only the real story natsume becomes god too . or maybe the ending natsume will be god . i can't stop reading this since yesterday . i don't want to finish it early but at the same time i can't stop . aarrgghhh~~! but still, i hope you'll keep this story continue forever XD
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 115 . 8/23
This was beautiful.
Rythulian124 chapter 115 . 8/22
I have to say, this chapter is my favorite in the whole story so far! its just perfect! thanks for the nice read! although I am going to re read it from the start again so i can have the plot all straight in my head :) love it!
WeROut chapter 115 . 8/22
Message received Loud and clearly.
Sniff (seariously, my nose is leaking)
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 115 . 8/22
It was funny how not upbeat a beach episode was. But I'm glad Natsume could help.
myriad-souls chapter 115 . 8/22
I am. Relieved.

Reading the A/N in the beginning made me worry that we're saying goodbye to Natsume's human alter ego today. I am glad the whale made it safely to the ocean.

Thank you for writing.
Sarah chapter 115 . 8/22
Thank you for the update, this is beautiful.
little25victor chapter 115 . 8/21
So Sad; So GLAD. I "Blubbered," if you will forgive the pun.
;_; this chapter made me cry. I'm glad it ended well for the whale. Tanuma is precious and i'm glad he got through to Natsume too...thank you for this chapter!
applejee chapter 115 . 8/21

natsume :"""""""""( i'm so glad he has all his friends... my boy deserves the best...
itachisgurl93 chapter 115 . 8/21
Oh poor whales! Thx for the update!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 115 . 8/21
I'm curious, what brought this on? I mean, why did you choose to write about this in particular?
Arwen Amorita chapter 115 . 8/21
Thank you for the chapter! I always enjoy reading this story; it's like a breath of fresh air. -
777angeloflove chapter 115 . 8/21
awesome! still loving the story! please please please update again soon!
FallenAngel231312 chapter 115 . 8/21