Reviews for The Human Mask
Tetractys chapter 99 . 7/24
Great story arc! I'm glad Natsume can rely on others, even outside of his home country.
Q-asta chapter 99 . 7/24
love the ending note!
akira45 chapter 99 . 7/24
awesome chapter
Yay! Thanks for the great work for the new post! Keep up the awesome effort and hope you're have a nice week!
wittyusernames chapter 21 . 7/24
That is so great!~ Oh man... though how will he react... this will be intersting~
wittyusernames chapter 19 . 7/24
Awe, this suits him so well!~
AEthereal Devastation chapter 99 . 7/23
I was surprised to see an update so soon, and it was a well-written chapter. It provided a well thought conclusion to this arc and an opening for the next arc, which will no doubt be as good as usual. It was very enjoyable to see this posted, and I thank you for the unintentional birthday present. Turned twenty today, and books have always been my gift of choice.
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 99 . 7/23
At least the other gods weren't offended by Natsume..
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 99 . 7/23
You know, The amount of Research you put into this mirror fanfiction is astounding. It borders on mind boggling. I say this because You're not getting paid for it Which Really just goes to show how absolutely incredible writer you are. And I understand perfectionism, but I still think this goes to the extreme. I couldn't be more happy for it.
Rythulian124 chapter 99 . 7/23
Thanks for the new chapter! It was great as usual! I find the cultural notes you put at the end very helpful in further understanding the story, and fascinating!
f.tastarossa chapter 99 . 7/23
hahaha Nat-chan is still underage. This gonna be forever prohabit...
itachisgurl93 chapter 99 . 7/23
Cute chap! Thx for the update!
Lyell chapter 99 . 7/23
Aaaaah! So glad your back and doing well!
Earlier you mentioned wanting to write about Izumo, maybe you could do something with Kannazuki which happens in october? (Its basically a god convention.)
You also mentioned watching kamisama hajimemashita? I think you'd be better off reading a little manga called Kamichu. (The manga is much better than the anime! And its only 19 chapters.) Its about a little girl in 1970's japan who wakes up one day to find she's a god. Now she and her two human friends are have to find out what type of god she is and try to help her with her godly duties.
Its good because she is clearly a learner and still a little girl who has no idea what she should be doing.
I was just thinking, she has to go during god month too, and that might give you a few ideas for the story. It has a few behind the scenes moments with the gods, and has a feel good vibe about it as well.
Wow, this was long!
Hope you didnt get bored halfway through this...
Thanks again for the great chapter and I hope the next arc will be easier to write.
matchynishi chapter 99 . 7/23
this is so great lmao, that last bit with the alcohol made me lol. XDDD also loved natsume's friends' reactions to everything aaah you made it all so true to the atmosphere of the anime this fic is totally my headcanon of what happens after the anime ends slkafjlasdkfj THANK YOU FOR THIS OMG
Wildrop chapter 99 . 7/23
Ah, it makes me so happy every time I see a chapter of this story!
Thank you for writing!