Reviews for The Human Mask
TigerBones chapter 1 . 5/25
AHHHH ive enjoyed this fic so much I could barely set it down to sleep or work. I look forward to reading more.
tsuri182718 chapter 116 . 5/19
Yo no te eh leído desde el principio pero espero que estes bien y déjame decirte que eres maravillosa escribiendo de una manera que pocos lo hacen o lo logran y para mi al leños es una gran felicidad leerte espero que regresos apronte y no te preocupes el tiempo que tome esperare nos leemos!
TheCatLover chapter 116 . 5/10
I wanted to know if you were going to continue child of spirits. Is it going to be discontinued or is it just on a short hiatus? Please continue it :)
Cardcaptorghost chapter 116 . 5/8
Please update this story is really good.
QSTAR9 chapter 116 . 5/7
I just finished re-reading this series for the second time, and it's even better than I remembered! I know it's been awhile since you've updated, but I still check in regularly for new chapters. I hope you get back your inspiration for this series (or what ever other factors might be going on in your life) because I know that I, and many others, will love the next installment!
Best wishes
FoxInBox aka FIB chapter 102 . 5/3
This is adorable and amazing, as always. I can't help but wonder what students think about Natsume always being picked up from school by handsome men. I, personally, ADORE Onizuka. He's such an interesting character to add to the mix, and I'm so curious about what he might be thinking about Natsume. It's a little sad, almost, that the two will never be able to bond over their shared hardships in the past, but it's wonderful to see that Onizuka is beginning to understand and accept Natsume's present. I kind of hope that he becomes a more frequent visitor to the Fujiwara household.
EirSensei chapter 1 . 5/3
Holy Crap. I literally just spent two days reading this glorious tale. I loved every minute of it, and I can't wait till you continue! Also I am so tempted to try a fanart of Natsume. It may or may not happen. If it does, my deviant art has the same username. Whatever shall I do now. I have a serious book hangover.
sileaf chapter 116 . 5/3
4k! 4k!
sorry, it is too tempting not to when it was at 3,999
FoxInBox aka FIB chapter 90 . 5/1
I just adore how you write Touko and Shigeru! It's so wonderful to see them interacting with one another and with Natsume. This was an adorable chapter, but the darker hints are so sad and worrisome. I do wonder how Natsume will deal with the fact he will never grow any older.
Flover24 chapter 116 . 5/1
Aaaaa~~ It's so heartwarming my heart may burn! But, yeah, that's what we all love in Natsume (*-*) Guess I'll just have to provide myself a fire extinguisher Xd Can't wait for the exorcist's council meeting though!
FoxInBox aka FIB chapter 23 . 4/26
I'm honestly smiling so much reading this chapter. There's just something so magical in the way you write these characters and their interactions. This chapter was seriously adorable. Awesome job!
agent.bunni chapter 116 . 4/25
So I stumbled upon your story yesterday, and I can't believe I've finished it so quickly! I love how you've written the story, and your dedication to how accurate the cultural aspects are. I can't wait for your next update, but I understand that you're very busy. Good luck with your work!
FoxInBox aka FIB chapter 17 . 4/25
"I think I'm the luckiest person in the world." I'M DYING. MY SOUL IS ASCENDING.
FoxInBox aka FIB chapter 16 . 4/25
I just adore the imagery in this chapter, particularly of Natsume and Kai running through the woods on their way to save the hapless human that has wondered into their midst. Also, the fact that Natsume acknowledges that it would have been him being swamped by spirits just a short time ago was great. Natsume and Tanuma's relationship is wonderful in this chapter, and I adore how gentle you made it, and Tanuma himself. I'm very excited that he's finally getting the truth, that Natsume won't have to hide things from him quite so much anymore. But it's also sure to bring consequences in the future.
FoxInBox aka FIB chapter 10 . 4/24
This chapter definitely has that serene, beautiful, soul cleansing atmosphere that makes the anime and manga so lovely. It's beautiful how you've managed to capture such a peaceful moment, interspersed with those little hints of bittersweet heartache. I have to say, I love the fact that Natsume's friends are indulging him, and are getting to see him experiencing this life and these feelings and connections for the first time. It's just adorable! Thank you for writing and sharing such an adorable chapter. :D
4,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »