Reviews for Listen to Your Master
QueenoftheBlackOrder chapter 4 . 3/7
Please continue!
this is late chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
I know you haven't updated in like forever but you should I like this story a lot
Dragoneisha chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
I love it.
jlklai98 chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
I like. Oh, and please try making Sherlock sound a bit more sophisticated. I feel like you're brushing him off when he's suppose to ALWAYS be center stage. Still nice though! :):):)
Ookami steph chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I really hope you update soon! The story seems to be getting very interesting and I can't wait to see how the doctor reacts with seeing the master again and how Amy and rory react to him too. I think your portrayals of the characters and pretty accurate and I can't wait to continue reading :)
TheDoctor'sWife10 chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Oooh, I really hope you haven't given up on this and are just taking a really long time to update. I was thinking of doing one of these myself, which led me to search for them, which led me to this. Awesome job on this. I seriously can't wait for you to update. I think you're also trashing your work too much. Sure there's plenty of room for improvement, but it's much better than you're making it out to be. This is a very rambly review. Great job and please update soon! :D
The Master chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
I'll pretend that he's still John Simm.
darkestboy chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Love it. The Master and Moriarty, excellent pairing.
Speccyferret chapter 4 . 4/17/2012

HPA
Riddle Wraith chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! PLEASE?
Endless Scarf chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
haha sherlock trying to pick the TARDIS lock you silly, silly man :') I wouldn't call this chapter a disaster, far from it, you have all the characters working beautifully, and the plot is quite exiting! will the creatures of Western Drummlins prove to have anything to do with the Silence? Oh lord, let us hope not, that would be an absolutely terrifying duo O_O Awaiting the update :)
Hayley Barbossa chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
You updated :D
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
This is such a good idea! Brilliant story, I hope there will be more soon.
SH chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
So far, I think you're doing great, and you should definitely work on this story (I'd rather you complete it). Perhaps elaborating the sentences a bit more would help with the general understanding, for example with the use of more adjectives or anything that could describe the surroundings or actions and thoughts of the main characters, really. Hope you're encouraged enough to continue this story.