Reviews for Our Night of Fun
Guest chapter 71 . 1/8/2014
Omg that was so freaking hot m all hot and bothered reading that gosh. Good job n I loved ur writing style now can't wait for ur sequel with edwella rose threesome that's gonna be super hot.
noname365 chapter 72 . 7/19/2013
Hi, there. This was really fun. Bold and straight-forward. I won't say I liked the Edward part, but anyway.

What I missed, though, is the sweetness when they were having sex. I don't know why, but after a few chapters of fucking, it bored me. Like, that's it? Where are the feelings? I know it's meant to be fun and all that, just I don't know why I couldn't enter the story again, just skimmed through to end it.

But hey, it was really nice to read your story :_D Thank you!
calypso83 chapter 72 . 5/28/2013
OMG babe, I can't believe I'm just reading this for the first time now! *smdh* this was SO DAMN HAWT, omg. made me all squirmy and whatnot ;)
Norad III chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Do you write this story only on Twitter?
Aliyah81 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Interesting story. Unique writing style. But its a bit annoying that your chapters are sooo short. Instead of 71 chapters there could have been just 7-9. It seems as if you just wanted to have a lot of chapters so it looks like a very long story and it isnt. But other than that this story is nicely written. Thanks!
lemonbutt chapter 72 . 12/9/2012
Have Edward join! Please. Im going to stalk your stories now... Bye!
lemonbutt chapter 68 . 12/9/2012
AMEN!
lemonbutt chapter 42 . 12/9/2012
It just got real.
lemonbutt chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
What he's hung? I heard that too. Homegirl needed a wheelchair.
lemonbutt chapter 10 . 12/9/2012