Reviews for Dangerous Liasons
gingerfreak23 chapter 4 . 2/17
This is some of the most delicious smut ever!
Kperkins chapter 2 . 1/22
"This was Damon, and Stefan would be home any minute."

Um, Stefan who? Nobody's thinking about Stefan lol

Incredible story! I love it!
Val chapter 23 . 1/5
I don't think this is complete and I'd like you to update it was three years since the last update
I love this story so damn much
g3njutsu chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
Aw it makes me sad that Damon thinks that women only wants him for sex but would never love him.. :( He's so damaged.
g3njutsu chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
Ok that ending was beautiful.
g3njutsu chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
I love jealous Elena.
g3njutsu chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Omg that was amazingly hot. Damon is so sexy.
g3njutsu chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Lol awesome first chapter.
Madelyn D chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Three words: really freaking hot
DarkAngel1864 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
yup, this was hot! Great story line too !
Brassica chapter 23 . 7/11/2014
BEST STORY EVER.
I cried with this. You are amazing! I loved this Damon and Elena was so lovely, really. Stefan always being a pain in the ass just like Klaus. The sex scenes were HOT as hell. You did a great job! i hope you to write other story like this, Hot and romantic as anything else because you have a talent to do it. Thank for posting and share this with us, you rock!
stilinskiboner chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
sorry I was kind of obsessed with the One tree hill mention. But anyway, loved it!
Vera chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
Hey,

Ohmygoooossshhh, how much I love your story! I mean, I can't even find the words. I really like Damon (like I've always do), but I feel sorry for Stefan (a little). I'm sure he will pissed off, when he finds out the truth. Or maybe he will just be quiet and get used to it? Let's get find out!

Uh, sorry for my poor english, not native, just trying to get better in it with reading your amazing story. ;)

With love from Hungary,
Vera
Guest chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
Omg this is so damn beautiful. I really love your writing. You're amazing.
euphemiamargareth chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
HAHAHAHAAH now be more bad elenaaa, love it when she's bad