Reviews for Dangerous Liasons
Anna chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
Fantastic fanfic! I love it thank you so much Nikki for your dedication :-)
malin-delena chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Wow, I definitely need a cold shower after this... Loved it *_* you're a great writer :) I wish I would be as good as you ;) xoxo malin-delena
WitchMitzi chapter 23 . 7/17/2013
Awesome story!
malin-delena chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Amazing first chapter *_* absolutely love your writing, can't wait to continue reading ;) xoxo malin-delena
Leandril chapter 23 . 7/4/2013
The blindfolded lovemaking scene in ch.8 was one of the best smut I've ever read. It made me hold my breath and I had tingles down my spine just from reading it! And this comes from a person who's not so big on smut but prefers fanfic that focuses more on plot and character development. Great story.
Syred2Ian chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
LoL! You are a little too good at writing smut! I feel dirty reading this and I love it! Ha!
vampchic1452 chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
How I wished Damon used his magic touch on me, lol. I like this story so much! Cudoos to you!
vampchic1452 chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
"What do you mean you asked him to….oh my god." that was my favorite Caroline line. I am just speechless because this story is so good.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/11/2013
Love this soooooo much it is beautifully written and the concept is out of the box. I never expected what was coming next and you had great development throughout the story. This is amazing!
Byrd3-13 chapter 23 . 6/8/2013
nice
elena prada chapter 23 . 5/5/2013
i loved this story...great job...
DElena all the way chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
I love it. One of my fav. THANK YOU :D
Dee218 chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
OMG this chapter! Fuck this was hot! What the hell!
Trogdor19 chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
That was absolutely magical. I think that's one of the best sex scenes I have ever read, which is high praise, because I think 99% of the written smut in the world is written like total crap. Amazing job of blending trust and sensuality and multi-sensory experiences of pleasure. Gorgeous.
Trogdor19 chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
That alley scene was beyond hot-loved the dominant aspects and the blood sharing and the forcefulness of them together.
677 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »