Reviews for A Scientifically Impossible Thing Defying the Laws
sonder this chapter 1 . 4/19
I love how you used the motif of the frog-skin and then the heart - I was wondering where you were going with this scientific experiment ('Oh, perhaps she is leaning towards a more macabre look into Butch's mind linking between dissecting animals to cutting open his arch-nemesis?') But it actually came out less morbid and more bitter(-sweet).
nell chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Teenager's heartaches :(
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
awwwwwwwwwwww
ilaydanur.mutuoglu chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I read this story sometimes again and again. This is full of pure emotion and i think if someone read it and did not cry than they dont have a heart. Really.
Did you think ever writing a book? You can make a fortune.
Opal chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Im confused
Kimarys Adriana chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
dang... ouch. poor butch. its hard to be in love with such a tough girl. especially when she used to hate u
kawaishippou chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
It was like an elaborate poem what with all the symbolism and the lovely way something from the beginning ended up at the end. I didn't even care if he just realized he liked her or if his heart broke. The whole frog skin and tiny heart was genius. It such a small but two different concepts that meshed together so well and its like magic you made it work. Totally like a poem but even better.
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is absolute genius. I love the analogy you used with the frog, it makes Butch's heartbreak just that more painful. I think you did a great job with the characters and their relationships in this one. You have such an interesting concept here, and it's so well written. Loved it!
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Hmm, so it was one sided.
Salty With a Cherry on top chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I dont get the ending..Well I get it a little...Something about heartbreak..Or realising a huge crush I believe..

If I'm wrong Idk what happened!
cami03 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
.God

Omg I dont know what to say, omg!

(omg seems fitting)

The greens are my favorite ones :D

And, I dont know, bitter end, poor Butch :(
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I am crying. Why would you do this.
Sakai Kamichi chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Mm. Just goin' through your stories while waiting for an update. Mn.

This is nice. Butch is somewhat detached and uncaring, but when he sees Buttercup laugh, I feel like he fell in love and got his heart broken at the same time.

...

Mn.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Interesting oneshot. I was meaning to look at this story when it was first out but I was busy with other stories and this was on my TBR list. I saw you updated your More Than Human story (the long chapter story) and I am anxious to look at that story with the last two chapters I haven't looked at yet. I have a short discontinued one chapter about Buttercup if you want to take a look at it when you have time.