Reviews for Twilight Rambles
Guest chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
This is the wrong place for this question, and I'll apologize in advance for posting it here. I didn't know where else to post it. I guess I'm too much of a coward to make use of the PM function.

I can't remember where I read it, but you posted a sneak peak of sorts of a Sam/Bella wolf-centric fic called Vantage Point. Which I loved, by the way. I was wondering if you were ever planning on posting it?
Imsii chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
LOL.

This made my morning - thank you!
Imsii chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
Aww this was sweet to read!
Imsii chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
Oh my..somehow I don't think that all of the "siblings" could live with each other for centuries without having some moments like these.
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
History occurring before their eyes. I love those kind of stories. Where you see them go through all this history.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/26/2014
Love it.
qhrciskrpc chapter 25 . 11/9/2013
not cannon - cannon is Carlisle will not act because eseme will not approve - but really funny.
qhrciskrpc chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
not to far from au. except that psycho in the amazon stayed fertile. would be fun to include roses side sometime
SagaDevotee chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
I love this look at Emmett's first impressions of his new family...his heart ache for his 1st family. Even Edward (who I usually find insufferable) made me smile with his kindness. Lovely.
bkhchica chapter 29 . 1/14/2013
Awww! S sweet :) I love this continuation... I could see this going on to become a multi-chap fic. I would read it ;) Thanks for sharing it LJ!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 29 . 1/11/2013
yup swoon. xx
chef diamond heart chapter 30 . 1/6/2013
Good work, lady, wrapping this all up so tidily, what with the holidays and your "real" writing-don't know how you do it! As you can see, I've fallen behind with simply reading. Been kind of saving the last few for a leisurely read (in bed, cuppa), bite-sized treats, but no crumbs in the sheets :D

Dare we hope for a '13 version? Perhaps more *ahem* Charlie/Esme?

hugs & love, Carmen
MelkiSihou chapter 30 . 1/5/2013
Wow... he he... that would be a little awkward...
Melolabel chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
That was cute. I liked Charlie's voice in the narrative.
irishnlove2shop chapter 30 . 1/2/2013