Reviews for It Is That Simple
Guest chapter 63 . 10/26/2013
I always feel the term surrogate is incorrect if the birth mother is also the biological mother. To me a surrogate is the birth mother whose womb is implanted with the fertilized egg of another female.
The child has to be legally adopted in both cases but in the second case the mother is the actual mother not the adoptive mother.
cullenlover88 chapter 61 . 9/25/2013
great story
muffinmom chapter 63 . 9/21/2013
Loved this Drabble story, thx for sharing!
texasangel75 chapter 41 . 9/18/2013
o...m...g... i need a tissue :((
SarcasticBimbo chapter 63 . 8/21/2013
This story was really sweet. I loved it.
TRob chapter 63 . 7/23/2013
loved it
awesome
xoxo
Guest chapter 45 . 7/10/2013
Seriously? She's still leaving and did that?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
I don't like this Bella much. I don't blame Renee for being tuff with her. Really bad stuff happens and you can't just ignore your child. She seems to be putting more effort in with Edward then her own baby.
louannecullen chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
I feel sorry for Edward I know how it feels to be left stood at the alter. It happened to me 30 years ago and I still haven't got over it x
AnuluvesTwilightSeries chapter 62 . 3/1/2013
Another lovely and great story by u yet again . You always write such good stories seriously I adore all your stories. Good job with this story too it was so beautiful aww finally edwella had each other to love. Thanks for writing such beautiful dabble story.
Godschildtweety chapter 63 . 1/9/2013
great story
NyteSki chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Okay dummy want to smile to much right more because I have a feeling I'll regret it...so I'll just give a small one :-)
NyteSki chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
:-(
NyteSki chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Hmmm I pack ...or you take my baby...I'll go with option one
NyteSki chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Well...um...that was a bit morbid
1,827 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »