Reviews for The Horse that Stole the Boy
Filia-Eridani chapter 44 . 5/26/2015
Corin is definitly going Roger, he is even polishing the cleats.

Nice solution with actually rather holds water.
Filia-Eridani chapter 37 . 5/26/2015
Have you read the Away goes Sally books? That green outfit, Friday and the horses are awfully like an incident in the fourth one, The White Horse.

Still liking warrior-Lucy...
Filia-Eridani chapter 33 . 5/25/2015
Ha! I saw were that was going...Lucy conducting the Trojan War...

And you girls know about electron shells and noble gases...I am impressed.

Corin is beginning to remind me of Roger Walker. Have you noticed that four children stories always have a second oldest sensible girl named Susan? Very odd really.
Filia-Eridani chapter 29 . 5/25/2015
You named the lord of the castle after an element? That is interesting...
So Peter is going to have to deal with the creepy wife and all...

Is the bit with the horse stealimg inspired by the Illiad? It felt rather Odysseus-and-Diomedes-ish. I like Lucy rallying the troops in the last chapter and the cat carrying the letter. I rather think I know someone tends to help out in cat-form.
Filia-Eridani chapter 27 . 5/25/2015
Oh my goodness its Stone Soup in Narnia! I have always lived that worked beautifully. Rabadash is interesting, either. you're working very hard to explain why Edmund and Susan trusted themselves in Calormen or he is an unhappy participant in the Tisroc's (may he die, the sooner the better) land-grabbing schemes. Or it could be something else completly, I guess I'll find out.
Filia-Eridani chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
Its funny I recognized the hanging half of the horse bit as Native American but the flip seemed familiar too. I read all the Ralph Moody books awhile ago, so I was rather annoyed that I didn' t place right away. :) I always loved his desctiption of the blue-black stallion that he learns to ride. I actually saw him in one of the old lone rider episodes...he plays an Indian chief.

Am I seeing the tradition of courtly love in Calormen? I love the you've done Lasaraleen. She is perfect.
fanfic-addict21 chapter 69 . 6/11/2014
Elaina?! Why, that's MY name! And queen Susan said it was a lovely name? Oh, I think I might swoon! Spelled exactly like that! Oh, la!
Elaina Grace
Guest chapter 55 . 1/17/2014
Now I see your A/N and understand about the cordial.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/17/2014
The cordial is Lucy's, not Susan's.
Ilovevollyball chapter 34 . 11/26/2013
My fav part in this whole chapter:

"Sire, I heard voices, is all well?"

"Um, not really," Peter said, "That was the strangest thing that ever happened to me. Next time you hear voices, Glumkin, charge right in."

"Yes, Sire."

Lol! Lovin this!
MCH chapter 79 . 7/15/2012
Great ending I'll miss this story. Love the squirrel with the earing and landing on Peter's head during the wedding.

bet his thumped the gaints quickly so he could get home to Eve ASAP.
Guest chapter 79 . 7/12/2012
Hannah Skipper:

I know this fiction is complete and you don't really have any way to write back, but I don't expect you too. Just wanted to say how much fun I had reading this story! It was really a joy to be able to interact (in a small way) with you girls. I had so much fun sharing your story, but also sharing Ollie and the Tripe Crown joys and sorrows. This is, I think, the first fiction that I've read that wasn't already complete and that was not left unfinished by its author. I'm so glad that I got to write you girls and that you wrote back! I really look forward to the next stories!
Guest chapter 79 . 7/11/2012
Hannah Skipper:

Oh yes, the wedding mentions of Aslan made me smile. I know, of course, that a Christian wedding simply should be done in the presence of our Lord, but I must always say something when the Lion is mentioned!
Guest chapter 79 . 7/11/2012
Hannah Skipper:

Ahh, sweet ending! Although, I was simply SHOCKED about the Eva/Ed thing! Put a knot in my stomach...just a small one.

The wedding was beautiful! Loved the rose petals at the end!

I thought it was funny that Peter slept well and Eva didn't (at the beginning).

I'm glad you got Dara and Horab back into it!

You're next stories sound very cool! I can't wait them! I do love Cor/Aravis/Corin. And the the Caspian one in AU sounds fun. Are we talking the same AU as this one? As in Peter/Eva memories? That would make me sad, but I'd handle it.

Ollie is my sweet little pain-in-the-tail. Thanks for your well-wishes!
Guest chapter 79 . 7/10/2012

Oh, so many wonderfulness. Susan doing Eva's hair! The baby squirrel holding the earring hostage! The I'd-poison-your-wine/I'd-drink-it exchange!

And Peter and Eva are married, at long long last. *happy sigh*