Reviews for Confessions of a Groose
RandomButLoved chapter 1 . 4/15
Aw, so sweet 3
TwistedStrawberries chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Aw, cute. What I like about Groose is that he's not trying to get with Zelda just to get on Link's nerves, but because he genuinely likes her. He's one of my favorite Zelda characters. I love the very last line the most, because it accurately shows his acceptance of them in the game.
TheSpiritMaiden chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Groose was one of my favorite Zelda characters ever. Though I prefer Zelda and Link together, I feel kind of bad for Groose. I can imagine how much he's changed since going to the surface. Your writing captured his voice perfectly, and this story will always be one of my top favorites :)
I3POTC chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I don't think I will ever hate Groose again. That was totally a different point of view, and I completely get him now...
CreatorKaz chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Very very good story :)
DragonEye0905 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Now I feel ever more for Groose! His life, it's so sad that he loves a girl who won't be able to love him back.

This story was really good, and I much enjoyed the style, as I could really get into the fact that it was Groose talking, not just words typed up onto the screen. I would read it again! :D
MasterShortPantsx3 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh Groose :o
This is the best story written for Groose c: I felt bad for him but also happy
Twilight Okami chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This was a really good first POV coming from Groose. Groose was the first ever bully to Link and I thought the way he explained his situation and the situation Zelda was in was spot on. I commend you for writing this and keeping so well in character :D
the-sender-is-secret chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Aww, GROOSE! TT

This is a really nice story, it fills in the missing pieces of Groose perfectly for me. You kept him so in-character!
Emma the sponge chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is adorable!
Lovelykitten2093 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Love it. Period. Just perfect really, exactly how I imagined Groose would've been.
ZeldaDweeb chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
You know what would be cool? Is if I could find the right words to describe the things this story made me feel. I'll try my best though. Like, everything that you wrote was perfect. Legitimately. Every single word. Even when he wasn't speaking. When you made him describe stuff it was like I was listening to Groose describe it. And I'm glad that somebody feels the way I feel about Groose, that he's not just a big mean bully. I CAN'T EVEN CONTINUE WRITING THIS REVIEW I CANNOT EVEN. Well done.

ZeldaDweeb
trequor chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
To quote jeremyjahns(from Youtube); A Tour de Force! A True Delight!
RikuTakano chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
TT this captures Groose so well, you did a magnificent job *sniff*
IAmTheHeroOfTime chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
i love this. even though groose was an ass i still liked him