Reviews for Venomous
JayJay chapter 20 . 1/11
I love the ending! Super into how this story is developing. Love the chemistry between Rosie and James.
Lily chapter 1 . 4/17/2019
I thought this was going to be a marauders timeline AU but no it’s the shitty version of James.
I’m sure it’s a good fic but I’m not after that rn.
helioopath chapter 35 . 12/31/2018
i feel like there was a lot of drama that was completely unnecessary, plus there were moments so cliché that you were bored because you knew what would happen next. i don't want to be a hater, though. i like your writing, although again, i think everything was very fast and again... a lot of drama that started to tire. however, i somehow liked it. i read it in a short time and it was good to pass the time. i felt sorry for rosalie all the time, but i liked the endingggg, it was cute af. so, well, thanks for writing this
Guest chapter 36 . 8/16/2017
Ive never read a next generation fic, i think this really opened up a new door for me. wonderful story!
Maddy17171717 chapter 35 . 12/2/2016
I loved it so much. Hands down my favourite next-gen fic
Helena Black chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
loved this fic!
Angelbaby1231 chapter 36 . 3/20/2016
I'm so sad that this story is over! I loved it so much and they make such a cute couple. I just read the entire thing in two days. I would have finished it sooner but I had to sleep sometime. I just had to let you know how much I loved it!
Ash-Caro-Lynn chapter 36 . 1/31/2016
Okay. I don't usually review multi-chaptered fics that were finished about two and a half years back after finishing them.
Buuuut... this was a fucking brilliant story, mind my language. Rosalie Flint was a believable, strong female protagonist without being a Mary Sue. She's determined, snarky, and wonderful.
James S. Potter was a realistic, strong male protagonist without being a Gary Stu. He's compassionate, easygoing, and wonderful.
Kate Levesque and Jared Olinik were an interesting addition, and both were awesome characters.
And... the plot was unforgettable. Tragedy, romance, humor, hurt, comfort, and drama, blended well and ending perfectly.
I love how you added Mariette as a lesbian character! Homosexuality is often an all-or-nothing component of stories, but you incorporated it well without going all OH MY GOD THE GIRLS ARE KISSING THIS IS SO WRONG!
James was soooo realistic! Jealous and then angry and then kissing and then confused and he's a whole jumble of testosterone and hormones just like I'd expect a sixteen year old boy to be! Well done, I would genuinely believe he was a real person!
Rosalie's descent into a sort of depression was well done! She lost weight, stopped eating and lost concentration, just as I would expect anyone under her circumstances to do - she didn't just get over it with a blink of an eye, and I really do like that touch of reality.
Awesome story, overall! I believe that you ended it perfectly - to describe their whole seventh year would have been long and drawn out, but the epilogue offered some excellent closure. Brilliant job!
(You may want to reread some parts, considering there are quite a few typos throughout, though they don't take away from your superb writing and splendid story!)
May the mods be ever in your favor,
-Ash.
OMG chapter 9 . 1/13/2016
I DEMAND A REWRITE
you said that james sirius potter was a chaser!
sad bitch writes chapter 36 . 12/12/2015
This story was amazing, really well written and I loved the visible charter development throughout. Really good OC story's can be difficult to find and this one did not disappoint.
Oninja chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
That was... really nice

I don't really know what else to say... I almost feel the way I did after reading the epilogue of Deathly Hallows... I liked it. A lot. It's also 2 am and I haven't done my homework. But that was nice. :D
Adimari chapter 34 . 4/4/2015
I love when you're exploring the relationships between Rosalie, her brother and her sister. This was a very nice chapter.
Adimari chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
Hey, nice story :)

Rosalie is an interesting character.

Since I'm French I'm just correcting your french here : On est très intéressants means We are very interesting. It's very interesting means C'est très intéressant in french.

Don't know of you'll be reading this review, since the story is old, or if someone already told you. I just feel I'm on a mission to correct every french mistake in fanfiction. :)
voldemort.toes chapter 36 . 3/17/2015
I absolutely loved this story and to be honest I got teary at the train station scene at the end . Also I love how you included the family tree ,sincerely Alissa
n-khotomos chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
As a note, Stan Shunpike was likely arrested 20 years ago. On top of that, the night bus job is an entry level position of the sort that a teenager would have (which was indicated back in the series). That's the only issue I've noticed in this series: no one is retired!

You're writing is great so far, otherwise. Keep it up.