Reviews for Z is for Zoo
Night Owl 33 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
More?
Wldwmn chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
So fluffyyyyyyyy! Couch snuggling and smoochytimes and declarations of love. Adorable. XD
Louey7 chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Great chapter! Keep up good work :)
ShellGrad chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Love the fluff :) My favorite part was the talking between kisses!
emJeanie chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
awwwww! so cute! :-)
Louey7 chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
This is great.. Pretty much all I have to say... Keep up the good work. You said something about doing Castle? Where could I find those (didn't see them on your account)
ShellGrad chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
LOVED this! Can't wait to read more :) I also can't wait to see what Jane has planned for when Lisbon comes back.
Wldwmn chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Awww, cuteness like a family. Highly adorable, plus 'Beauty and the Beast' is one of my fave kids movies. And I doubt I would've been able to resist taking a picture of the sleeping scene, either. XD

I'm always left wanting more of this silly little story, thanks for the sweet update!
LAurore chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Nice fic ! I love the dynamic between the characters. Lisbon is very great with Lissa, it looks like in the real life !

Oh, and that ending ! I want to read the next soon ! ;)
regina-the-queen chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
this was sooo cyoot :3 love how Jane keeps calling Lisbon 'Reece', even when melissa isn't around. A little ooc, but love it all the sam xD Totally groovy!
hey-its-maddi47 chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY
ShellGrad chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Great chapter! I'm not usually a fan of extra characters but I LOVE this kid. She's just too adorable and brings out an amazing side of Lisbon.
Wldwmn chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
This is so adorable! OOC or not, it's very nice to take a break from angst and go for the sweetness between these two. And an adorable kid thrown in the mix? I'm all overcome with heart-warmth. Next update soon, please! ;D
regina-the-queen chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Sorry I didn't review earlier, but as you know, time is something we all wish we had, but don't! Anyways, love it! really cute :3 can't wait until you write another chapter. I might have to ban you from watching Castle 'till you do!
ShellGrad chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Glad you're going to continue this :) It really interested me the first time around and it still does :D