Reviews for Phantom Melody
Eagle Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/5
very funny. awake and alive is one of my favorite songs. i love skillet although i like the song the last night better than awake and alive.
DannyPhantomPhan chapter 1 . 3/17
LuffyLover chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
YEEEESSSS! Skillet! But omgs that song is so ironic! Anywho, I liked :D
kittyrsocute chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Awesome short story and idea! :)
imagining Danny singing makes me smile! :3
That was so cute!
So beautifully written!
So marvelous!
So wonderful!
I know I'm exaggerating this...but it's really great you should try a sequel for this.
truephan chapter 1 . 12/11/2012

Nice story. I truly enjoyed the banter between Danny Phantom and his parents. It was very entertaining.

With that said, I hope you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism because that is one of the reasons why I review. I especially appreciate a story more when it is well-written. So, I think this story needed a bit more editing. One thing that has helped me when I proof-read is to read what I wrote back out loud. Really. And I'm talking about truly out loud and not just mentally re-reading it. That has helped me catch a lot of my errors. I'm not perfect, of course, but I do try to post only the most polished pieces! And I'm very willing to correct mistakes if a reader kindly points it out to me.

Also, I don't think it's necessary for you to insert your personal comments in the middle of the story. It kind of brings me back to reality when I want to be caught up in the fantasy.

Overall, however, I did enjoy this little interlude with Danny Phantom and his parents!

Roses Wrath chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
cool one-shot :)
WordSmyth chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Nice story, if you continue it you should mention the dairy king and klemper as a few of the good ghosts.
Silver Sheryl chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
psychic-pineapple-paper chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
danny's singing lol :)skillets my 2nd fave band when it said he was singing the thought that popped to mind was that if tucker was there he'd have pulled out his pda recorded danny and imediatly uploaded it to youtube. srry that was random i was eating sugar