Reviews for What You Made My Life
darkwolflink1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
awww cute XD

and I'm just wondering, are you the one that reviewed Dark Clouds?

I think this little story is good, I liked it XD
lovergirlalot chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
NO! write more no you can't leave it off here. no.

well write more if you can please.

Ta tah for now ;}

PS: i need to know what happens on valentines day.
pisces-twins chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
aww that was cute, you should write more! -
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Woot _ This is a great fic! I'm glad Ranma and Ryoga feel the same about each other... I just wish they'd get together!
Hidden chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
(Sorry, I'm too lazy to log in at the moment!)

Aw! That's cute! There's going to be more? hopefully!
Psi-Neko chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
So are you going to continue this? I think you should since there seem to be a lack of good Yaoi stories for Ranma. So will continue this? Please!
Moon Faery chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Not bad at all. Pretty generic on the topic, but lets face it - decently written Ranma fics are nearly impossible to find. I'd like to see the sequel, (You are planning one, aren't you?) and definitely some more fics in general. A good piece of advice mt Fiction teacher gave me is: "Make your characters suffer". I pass it on to you. Use it wisely and often.

*Moon Faery*
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
AWW!UPDATE SOON!
anime-neko chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
i'm too lazy to sign in..

i love your ranma stories you should write a sequel for both of them. Please ( cute unresistable pout and puppydog eyes inserted here)

now off to add your stories to my favorite list.
Xiao-Mao chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Continue, or else I promise that you won't be waking up properly... j/k, but still, continuing makes me happi! _
WuffieLuver chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
This screams Sequal!
Kiyomisa chapter 1 . 7/10/2002
ne, I I liked it alot! He he...*rubs neck nervously* Gomen, I'm not very good at this but Ryoga and Ranma is my second favorite couple (after Ryoga Ukyo) and I really like the way they're heading in this one -
silver-tiger11 chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
YOU SHOULD FINISH THIS!
hikari taichi chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
WAI! WAI WAI WAI WAI WAIIIII! Make another chappy! ONEGAIIIIIII! *pout*pout*pout* Onegaiiii...again... Lol...anyway... Please do make another chapter...that was sweeet... Amai na...! Lol, anyway! _ Chappy. Yes. Now. Lol.

hikari
Tavern Wench chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
Oh they're both in love with each other. Great fic but it ends at such an anoying time please continue! _U