Reviews for This Disgusting, Beautiful World
Wolftease chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
Ohh I actually like Kisame.. It's too bad the role he had in this.
Other than that, I have to say, this was beautiful.
MonsterlyFiction chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
It's been a long time since a fanfic made me tear up, that was really good :)
black55widow chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
I actually like the title and I think it fits the story.
M1th chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
Awwwiee... this is so sad. I like how the story kept with the canon and put a new perspective on it but... it's so sad. T_T

I was hoping for a happy ending for them... T_T

Hope your next one will be happy.w

I actually don't mind the title and it's...not that long. Maybe it could be better but I don't know how to help you there. :( sorry. Good luck thinking of something better.
xStrangex chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
Aww, pwetty sad but hey, Deidara didn't mind. Great fic :)
kcsecretgarden chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
NOM NOM NOM NOM MORE! :)
SorryImLate chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
I love this story so far and look forward to your update. Please continue soon as I want to know what happens next! Now I must go to sleep; your story has kept me up far past my bed time and I have work in the morning, heh.
xStrangex chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
"In love with his loneliness". I've never thought of it like that before... pure genius! And what's this? Only one more chapter? :( fine, but i want tachi to end up with dei, no arguments! Haha
TsukinoYue chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I pretty much enjoy the way you're writing the story, it's going great and I already can't wait for the next chapter. I'm just wondering if it will have a somewhat happy ending? But great story... I've been trying to find this kind of thing for a while, so thanks :D
M1th chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Well. I see somehow that this story has improved a lot since it first came out. Thank you for the spaces between paragraphs...

I just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading this and that I hope you can continue. The smut, the tenderness and the relationship between Itachi and Deidara. I like it all. Keep up the good work.
xStrangex chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
Aww poor ItaDei. Update soon :)
xStrangex chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
I wonder what Deidara has planned..
LilMurph chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Hello! I'm a new reader and just wanted to tell you how much I totally love this story! It's great and I hope you can update soon cuz I really wanna see who's next!
xStrangex chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
I am loving this! And also, the Lemon was juicy ;)

Please update soon.
Lazy Gaga chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
Whooo... things just got legit! Now I'm just dying to know what happens next! Thanks for the update! :D