Reviews for A Letter to Zelda
LoZFreak123 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
So Cute! :3 I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
This was very sweet. It made me smile and get a little misty-eyed. I know this didn't happen in the game, but it fits in the story so well.

It's a shame she didn't get the letter.

Very well written. Very easy to read. An a very nice flow.
Silvara chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is so cuuute... Myuuu! X3

"If not me, then it better be someone who will treat you as greatly as I would."

The way he phrase that is so clever!

"Remember when we were kids and you said that you were my Zelda." This is really soft, really innocent, selfless, and powerful, possibly -but not forcibly- romantic, and jsut purely lovely! It reminds me of the book "The Little Prince"!

I noticed this Zelda is interested in robots. Considering how the chronolites and the door of time wear have angular patterns like electronic chips, how the door and most dungeons seems to work mechanically, I often wonder of what everyone consider magic in the present Skyward Sword era isn't adanvec technology. Was the the old gods engeeners of some sort? Or is it only Hylia? Raises interesting questions.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
D:

Excuse me, I need to kick Ghirahm's butt now for stealing Zelda!

P.S The leter was so kewt!
Animegod 197 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Such a sweet letter. I love this one-shot!
Explora chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Aww how adorable! I love this : )
iMarth09 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Awww...so short, straight to the point, but very cute. Be warry of this review I'm writing, for its one of the only reviews I have ever left a fan fiction the whole three years I've been authoring. Great work.
DanielCrayon chapter 1 . 1/11/2012