Reviews for Snuffles
Opal chapter 5 . 5/4
If I could choose my animagus form it would either be a fox or a bat.
Bananaphobia chapter 5 . 3/8
I enjoyed your first two chapters. I felt like chapter three and beyond were a bit rushed. It was still really good. There's not a lot of Animagus!Hermione or Animagus!Draco out there. It's a bummer, I love the plot line :/
Fluffmelody chapter 4 . 1/3
I really can imagine (and I actually am still imagining) how beautiful he is,,,, oh my merlin.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
I guess the speech from George was a tad lengthy but meh, I liked the ending :) Loved this little fic!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Awwwwwww! Gah, they're too cute. Also, I usually read about animagus forms being out of people's hands? As in, in other fics I've read, the characters don't get to choose their animagus forms(which is what is canon). Did you tweak this fact on purpose?
Love that last line btw hahaha
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
HAHAHAHA I love this! It wasn't too short, imo. Although, it did seem weird that Hermione laid her head down while in conversation with them :/
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
I really don't know what else to say except for that it's so adorable(yet again).

Oh, how come Draco is on such good terms with Harry? Their jobscopes don't seem to have much to do with each other(although James and Al being all friendly with him is so sweet!)..
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
This is so adorable! Draco and Blaise as magical vets is the cutest picture awww so glad you continued it :D
Pussycat Pippin chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
A very cute story I did not want to read it at first because it's a Draco and Hermione romance fanfiction and they are not my cup of tea bur i happy that i gave this on a shot. I loved how Harry's animagus is a dog in honor of his godfather Sirius and Hermione's animagus is a wolf in honor of Remus. I like how Draco and Blaise were helping out animals I also like how everyone start's to get a long in this story even Ron and George came around which is understandable.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
(Sneer) so the weasel works with his brother at the joke shop... it suits the ginger tag along,after all you can never take the shit for brains serious, he's just one big
joke. pathetic much?
JessicaHenry3 chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
cool story i like it, like it
thingshavechanged chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
this was ultra cute! i loved it.
13.Starlight-Mist chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Nice!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Aww...it was great to see where everyone ended up in regards to the new additions to the group. Very cool.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Awww...they became study buddies...and hopefully it turns into more for Dramione.

I really like Hermione's reaction to Draco's choice of animal.