Reviews for House Of Secrets
Thecryptkeeper chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This first chapter is fucking badass, you have some incredible writing skills, you've got some talent; story has potential hope it continues with A chapter 5 has I have already stated in my review for chapter 4. Okay, now that we got some of that admiration aside let me introduce my self, I am the crypt-keeper, I also like to refer to myself as the master of horror, the king of SLASHER, and the lord of darkness, I am a writer myself my main profession is of course horror, IM 15 years of age, I live in corpus Christi, TX. My three favorite SLASHER franchises are A nightmare on elm ST., The TEXAS chainsaw massacre, and child's play; The original nightmare on elm street scared me so bad I fell in love with the horror genre; I just saw TEXAS CHAINSAW 3D last Halloween, when I bought it on DVD, now it's 2014 and theirs been many RUMOURS circling the web about a SEQUAL to tc3D titled for some odd reason TEXAS chainsaw 4, how do they expect to get around that when theirs already a chainsaw part 4 that came in 1995 titled TEXAS chainsaw massacre: the next generation which was a corny piece of fucking disappointing shit. Your chainsaw story is a 100 times better than both tcm3 & tcm4. hope you continue the story really loved it, please, I beg of you respond back to me.
Thecryptkeeper chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
great chapter, will the story be continued with a chapter 5? I also have a question about the character of IKE who beat and murdered his wife, his he in any way based on the famous African-American blues singer IKE TURNER, who was abusive and violent toward his wife ANNA MAE BULLOCK, A.K.A. TINA TURNER. I truly thought your style of creating a 'chainsaw' story was really intriguing and interesting, but you should really consider doing a re-write to change up a few of the main details, like I WHOULD really recommend you to use the original sawyer family from the classic TOBE HOOPER film; I personally enjoy the original version of the LEATHERFACE character much better than the remake version, I also think his name is a hole lot cooler, (JED SAWYER) since the sawyer family is a big part of the TEXAS chainsaw mythology. 9/10 stars. NOTE: I am a writer my self, my main profession being horror.
Baby Fawn chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Wonder if you will cont this one
Corpse-Angel chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Tommy better show up soon :D I think you should tell the story alternating between Tommy and Jade's POVS but making sure to say who's POV it is.
DevilToBeLoved chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Definitely an interesting story, I hope to read more as soon as possible.
Villains' Bad Girl chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
wow. Vilmer's a jerk. i can't wait to see what Jade does when she meets Tommy
Villains' Bad Girl chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
ohh! i never saw TCM: TNG. i heard that was the worst in the series. so i was like "who's Darla?"

anyway, great story! i've been reading it everyday to see if there's an update
harronhermy chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
You're VERY good at writing this sort of thing!