Reviews for Dance The Night Away
thunder3swords chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
I love this story. I have just read it a second time!
Yvonne Park chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Bahahaha! That ending was priceless! Good story! It was definitely very unique. I enjoyed reading it. Great job! :)

-Yvonne
Forever Free Evergreen chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
You know, I just noticed something about the name of the city, Las Jaeger. How do you pronounce it.
Said with a 'Yay' you get the German word for hunter (Yay-ger) while with a Jay you get Jayger or Jah for Jah-ger one of the latter two sounds like the name of a dancer or song...or both I think.
LadyLuckRogue chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
Ok...so after the lovely review you left me, I went to go check out your stuff to see what you'd written and I realized that I'd read this story before, in fact it was the first One Piece fanfic I ever read.

I really like this story, it's very creative in the way that it puts a character like Zoro in a different setting than usual. Though, it makes complete sense in my head that he would be a rather good dancer due to swordsmanship training and your little explanation on how dancing was used to improve his training was awesome. I mean hell...if you can get a kata down without your sensei critiquing the minute angle of your wrist or how your thumb is throwing your grip just slightly off, dancing ain't nothin' lol

Loved the crew interactions...I mean they are hard to write in a big bunch...it can be a bit intimidating and you pulled it off well. And had me laughing!

Loved the whole wild ride of this...it was like watching a One Piece arc...except we saw actual progress as far as Nami and Zoro are concerned.

Great job! Off to go check out your other stuff :D
ZoroandNatsu chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Ok, I don't know where to start. This story and you as an author, have just become one of, if not the top favorite of all on this site. I loved the premise of the story, but more than that, I have a lot of problems reading other stories because they are hard to read. Yours was very easy and very fun. I just loved this story. And the sexual tension with the S & M input was just perfect and fun to read. I plan to read all of your stories and continue to follow your work.
mochidesu chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Bahahahaha, that was hilarious. I loved Usopp's story at the start, and Zoro's old dance instructor is just so... omg, I can't even say it. Anyway, great little bonus there - keep up the great work! ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
I LAUght so MUCH! What a great time I had whe reading. You managed to make their relathionship feel natural. I love tthe idea of dance helping swordmanship. Zorro dancing: It's just feel like whatching helena and zorro ( Le masque de zorro moovie). And so much i know i'm really fond of the two zorro. I discovered a lot of good music. So THANCKS for the great great time. I will be slepping whith a luffy smile. ;)
navitor3 chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
What a bonus chapter! It was hilarious and so romantic. Zoro and Nami aka 'The fleeing couple', lol! Wow, them being afraid like that was just lovely.

I like what you do with Sanji. I always look forward to what you're going to make him say or do next.

Zoro's hissy fit about his hair colour was so funny and justified. I never thought of it that way - all the weird hair colours walking around in One Piece world and Zoro's being the only one picked on. Sanji thinking he was a tree was...omg! Lol

Great chapter. :)
Tatsu-kun chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
It's been too long since i've read a ZoNa story or any at all xP. I liked this one quite a lot so please keep writing, you always put this couple in situations that are fun to read. For some reason Zoro's dance sensei reminded me of Doctorine, that thought made laugh a lot.
It's always nice to read your stories, see ya mate
curiouse chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
I love your story i really do, the plot is awesome and i didin't know it but my birthday is november 12 so maybe thats why zoro is my favorite character we only have a day difference so awesome.
Anyway i hope you continue writing even if this story ends.
KawaiiNekoNami chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
It's seriously been a long damn time since I read a OP ZoNa fanfic (Because I'm stuck with dealing another fiction story with many of its readers torturing me *Jaja not really... XP*) Haha I love the story Usopp told out and lol... Zoro's sensei is so... so.. Oh, I don't know how to describe her! Protective mother-figure? XD Sort of... hmm... your stories really good so I can't wait for your next new stories! :D
KimuraMinami chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
Heeheeheehee...even in your bonus chapter you wouldn't stop making fun of Sanji.
Amazing job! That was a nice supplementary to your story, and it's a lot of fun to read!

No need to thank me, your note isn't really correct,muahahahahaha, baba is used on old females:P Poor thing, you must be really tired when we PMed back and forth last night.

And I think it's quite cool that you decide to make a call-out in your author's note about fans getting more vocal and productive for their beloved fandom. I think you're making an excellent point here and I for one, am all in.:D
megazawa chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Lol, How dense is that marimo? Seriously!? Sanji had to be the one who told him how in love they are! I felt bad for the guy. Although, his super cheesy logic for women does make sense for him.

Anyway, it has been quite a ride, following this fiction. I don't really want it to end yet but still the ending is really fulfilling and this is just perfect for the ending. I just can't wait too read the next one now! :)
mochidesu chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
Ehhh. How come I never noticed that you finally completed this fic? Anyway, now that I have... awwwhh. That was the perfect ending! :') I also liked the Franky and Robin hints you've included; it was a lot more obvious once you've reminded me. Can't wait to read the bonus chapter! (And this time I will make sure I read it on time :3)
Trunksmybaby chapter 9 . 10/4/2012