Reviews for Everything in its Right Place
Guest chapter 15 . 6/14/2017
Why not write about Spock and Lena starting a family? That was one of Spock's thoughts at one point.
angel897 chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
lovely story to read
Guest chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
You should make a sequel. Continue this Into Darkness.
Jaxrond chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
That line where Spock confessed, I just about lost it. 'I have repeatedly felt the urge to kill any man near you and claim you as my own'. Had to laugh at that.
Jaxrond chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
During that tango scene, all I could think of is watching Antonio Benderas tango...but better...holy crap, my mind can't even comprehend that...
samanthatm chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
awesome.
kykyxstandler chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
that was awesome loved it
whitewolf3190 chapter 15 . 4/17/2012
Yes please for a sequel! As for ideas: Missions, trials of a healthy relationship between Spock and "Leelee". Maybe add a Vulcan bonding ceremony, and the prospect and ordeals of pregnancy and parenthood. Just some bases, you can ellaborate if you wish.
ryu crisis chapter 15 . 2/27/2012
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I loved both of your stories. I have no idea why you don't have more reviews because you're a damn good writer. Anyhow, I reviewed and I hope you keep up all the awesome writing!

~Ryu
GhostProfile chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
Great original character! I really felt Lena's presence in the story to flow naturally along with the preset storyline of the movie. I can't wait to read your next story.

Cheers!

-Red [1]-[8]
Clarissa Eden chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
I loved this story! I'm unashamed to admit I have read it more than once, it's really good.

I look forward to seeing if you choose to write anything else.

Xoxo
phoenixJ chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Aww y'all are so awesome. You know, I thought about a sequel but I don't know where I would go with the story. I've got tons of ideas floating in my head but the creative juices kinda came to a halt when I finished this story.
T'Spirk chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
Loved it but I want a sequel.
Saya.Hikari.Uchiha chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
Yay! Good story, well done. I very much enjoyed reading it.
phoenixJ chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
Ahhh WTF I don't know why some chapters won't open! When I do the live/preview thing it works great. Maybe is slow on updating the chapters.

I promise I'll do my best to fix it.

And thank you all for the reviews. It made my heart all happy and stuff. LOL