Reviews for Fix You
avatarinuyasha chapter 5 . 11/28/2016
Hooray for Happy Endings! Love it!
Kiali chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Fabulous job! Read through the whole story in a day, and although it felt like the character development was a bit rushed, your vocabulary is marvelous!
Periwinkle Kitty chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Whoops! I reviewed chap. 3 thinking this was a WIP. Anyway, cool story, bro. :P No, seriously, I hope to read more from you. Have a good one!
Periwinkle Kitty chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
:) What a nice story. While I guess the relationship moves a little fast, they have been friends for a while. I would be happy, in terms of realism, if there was some awkwardness in the morning. I'm really pleased with how this has gone so far. Very well done! I look forward to the next chapter.
RickyH chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Hello fellow Fic-writer, my name is Ricky and I loved your peace on Fix You! Now I notes that you said it was part one and I was wondering if you have written part two, and If so how do I find it, see I am new to this Fic-net and don’t know all the kinks yet. I relay would love to read this Fic on. Please let me know!

Sincerely Hocked on this story!

Ricky
YoshisSupport chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
all the embarrassment :D

as life gets back to a normalish routine for them~
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Awww, how sweet of Erick. X) I love how happy he made Charles at the end.
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
This is very good! Updates soon?
Nehan Shinzui34 chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Yeah. You need to update this soon. I'm already experiencing withdrawal symptoms.
Charlotte Winchester chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
PLEASE UPTADE SOON I absolutly LOVE this story!
MusikBaron chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Oh my goodness gracious. I love this story. love. it.

I really can't wait for more.
featherbrained chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
This was so sweet!
sjl chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Looking forward to bad-a$$ Erik kicking some serious Logan butt :)
Danny chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
yes! I'm so glad you updated! this has been my favorite chapter so far! I rally enjoy the duel point of views with Charles and Erik. So sweet and you write them in pretty good character for an AU. I love this story and can't wait to see how this develops!
Meg chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Yay! Thy kissed! This was awesome. Looking forward to part 4 :)