Reviews for The Newest of Realities
ptl4ever419 chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Lurve it :)
katniss12 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
great story loving it please please continue to update this story
wolfs rain lover123 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
I really like this story!
GhostRuneRunner chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
I do hope you are planning on continuing this.
Lycoris1305 chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
mehhhhhh What did Spock say to herrrr? I hope you tell us in the next chapter. But Jen is an interesting character, and it's cute how McCoy sensed that she was upset decided to try and take care of her .
mimi12349876 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
agreeing on the note about predicting what was being said. Bones was obviously cranky.
Kat7CA chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
I LOVE IT! Please update soon! :)
Clarissa Eden chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
I really like where you seem to be taking this. I love how Bones and Jennifer's relationship is morphing slightly into something more than sheer animosity towards each other, and I like how Jennifer reads Spock, it's been very cleverly done.

I look forward to your update, keep up the good work :).

Xoxo
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
This is a really interesting story, I hope you can update it soon. _
Lauren chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Okay so I have been looking for a story with Jim having a sister and this one is perfect! OMG I love it. The chemistry between Jenny and the other characters is amazing and I love her as Kirk's sister. That's how I imagined she would be as his sister if he had one. I am bouncing in my seat dying to know what happens to her next! BTW I totally did the same thing during the movie 'Spock you're a dork!' lol but I still love him anyway! :)
blackcat711 chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
I am absolutely loving this! ARGH! There are so few McCoy/OC fanfictions that are actually GOOD. I'm glad one is well written and interesting for once. Can't wait for some McCoyJenn love XD FUN STUFF! I'm a fanfic whore I can't help it.
Who cares711 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I like it so far :) can't wait to see what happens next so please update soon :)
Saya.Hikari.Uchiha chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
More, I must have more! Lol. I'm liking it so far and I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep it up!
QuickeningPulse chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Great so far. I can't wait for the next update. :-)
bee chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
hi! i like what you've done so far, so please continue:)