Reviews for Sad Cases
JDeppIsMyLovely chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Oh my goodness this story is great! Even on holiday Mr. Gilbert can fuck with them XD
Jabi07 chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
aw loved it!
Dera-Chan's Fan chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
YES! I NEED MORE 'QUESTIONABLE SCENES'! Sorry, I read that in the A/N and almost started flailing around.

On a more normal note, you really are writing them in character, believe me, I wrote a huge essay on how The Inbetweeners all spoke and you are very close to perfect with it! And I've gotta say, in this chapter, I absolutely loved Jay and Simon's banter about fighting.

I'd try and give you some constructive criticism but I literally can't think of any, um, nope, none are coming to me so you'll just have to accept unyielding praise!
JDeppIsMyLovely chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Oh my God I love this! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
JDeppIsMyLovely chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Oh my goodness this is so great! You write everyone perfectly and even have Will's narration XD update soon please? :)
Dera-Chan's Fan chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Loved this chapter as much as the first one! Seriously, I'm quite in awe of your writing since the boys are written so wonderfully in character. Also, I like how you've given a little bit of back story to Jane. I stand by what I said, this story is really working. Can't wait for more! x
Impulse53669 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
haha loved it!
whyamitheinvisiblecunt chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wow, that was really good, I loved how you continued on from the movie. There is a serious lack of inbetweeners fanfic out there and this mad up for it.
GirlWednesday chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
yes you're right there isnt much on here I'm really surpised I thought there would be loads.

This was an excellent and humourous read.

You have got them perfectly in character.

Update really soon I cant wait for more xx
Dera-Chan's Fan chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Loving it all ready! I think it's a great idea to write the rest of the boy's holiday and since you already seem to be great at writing, I can see this story really working.

Can't wait to