Reviews for Fog
DeepBlueJoy chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
thank you for this story.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
yup. there's darkness. can't get away from it, but you can outgrow it and heal.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
Israeli Mossad assassin to Americana mommy...

great line!
DeepBlueJoy chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
another miracle.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
Yup, Mossad and her family of origin gave her only pain. I like your version better than the one the show gave us. You do it with insight and a deft hand.

Blue
DeepBlueJoy chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
that's rough.
mar-hhr4ever chapter 22 . 8/21/2014
Re-read this whole story as I'm re-kindling my tony/ziva phase. I do hope you manage to finish it!
SuperNOVA.1086 chapter 22 . 8/5/2014
I came in late to reading this, but I binged. I probably have no reason to whine as I'm sure others want an update too, but pleeeeaaasssseee update soon :) thanks!

Btw, great writing and story!
Zivarocks44 chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
Jaaaaaaaaaaae.
I wanna know what happens next :-(
TheOriginalBabygirl chapter 22 . 6/13/2014
update soon?
Aquasm chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
Please continue with this story
Emzi001 chapter 22 . 6/3/2014
I am really enjoying this story and who cares that it is fluffy, It is a lot better than some of the stories one can find on and for that reason I thank you. I don't really care when you update as long as you do and the story gets finished: I'm fed up of finding half finished stories that i like only to find that they were last updated years ago (yes i know about the search filters but I didn't used to). Plus Rule #6 is on the cards: most people who have stuck around will forgive you and likely don't care like me, provided the story gets finished eventually :-)
tabbyuknowit chapter 22 . 5/31/2014
YES yes yes thank you!Im sorry im just now getting to read this but I loved it!Plzzzz update sssooonnnn!l loved this!
Got Tea chapter 22 . 3/31/2014
I'm really loving this story; it's so beautifully written and I hope you update soon. Many thanks for sharing.
bunnykoko chapter 22 . 3/17/2014
Still with you. Keep writing.