Reviews for The Price of Fame
readingaccount chapter 3 . 4/1
Sweetest thing ever!
Bellatrixxy713 chapter 3 . 3/29
I've just died and gone to heaven.
louisesnape chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
Kyaaa love it
Genesis Chi chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
This entire story (and the stories within) is precious and witty and adorable, I love it!
Solina ADalek chapter 3 . 4/3/2015
So cute this two babies. ...
Drowninginallmyfandoms chapter 3 . 2/12/2015
The only way this could get better is if there was a scene at the end (or somewhere in between The Talk and the epilogue) where the Yard found out about them being official. Peoples reactions (especially Sally's) would be hilarious to read, along with the various bets being paid. Other than that though, I loved this and think it a masterpiece. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Maharani Radha chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
That is so sweet! I'm grinning like an idiot right now :D :D Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
Glynna chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Wow! What an amazing story, it's really really great. :D
seanaface chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
That's so sweet. Thank you for the lovely stories
Weyhe chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
A beautiful story, funny and really clever!
Love it!
sat1 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
So fun and so cute !
d1x1lady chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
So cute! Love it.
JuniorWoofles chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Okay so I really shouldn't like the word 'benedict' in this story as much as I do but try telling that to my smile! The last bit about 'I Love Yous' and stuff was ...(again refer to my face) Big smiles all around.
MariaAquarius chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
I loved this and I think about the reactions and it fits them so well but really imagine if Sherlock was really writing stories on fanfiction about him and his dear Watson it would be so indearing I would probably die form fangirl squealing so thank you for comeing up with the Idea love you foor ever.
DarkDamson chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
I've just read this story for the second time. Really wonderful concept, and brilliantly executed. Thank you!