Reviews for Going My Way
Tikiesama chapter 21 . 5/4
I really can't believe, that after twenty chapters, you stopped writing this fanfic. I don't know your life or your motives, but stop writing out of the blue, without any note or explanation made me extremely sad.
When i saw the chapters' numbers and that the fic was not updated since 2012, I think and hoped really for you to have a second season, cause I really like your fic.
Please, answer me some way, posting a new chapter or sending a PM.
Just tell me why you stopped writing and if your going to write again.

Note: Sorry for the English, I am Brazilian.
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 3/27
That air technique is exactly the one I read from a fic where Naruto was blind.
lord-kurama chapter 21 . 2/6
nice story loved it...
T.Redd chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
Min ago is fucking stupid- _-
Guest chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Even if you decided to bash Minato in this fic, making him cheat on Kushina? He would never do that. This is not a guy who fanatically tries to protect his life and his family.

The fic is just getting stranger and stranger for every chapter that comes, and i'm not sure if it's heading in the right direction.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
Awesome story i just can't stop reading it. Too bad it hasn't been updated in ages. (starts weeping) Pleas update.
ummmm chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Kushina was very proficient in kenjutsu btw
Dulemina chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
Awesome! Make more please! 'Cause this is like :O
ChaoticReaper1337 chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
Fuck Man this Story had so much potential and seeing how it hasn't been updated in like 2 years its probably dead. You had a. Few original ideas I liked and to be honest I enjoyed Naruto and itachi's friendship (considering that if you search Naruto and itachi you'd get yaoi I fucking despise yaoi) man I'm still gonna follow in case you ever continue
agentpotter71 chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
Это глава(14) была восхитительна! Так же как и другие предыдущие главы. Нет, честно! Сюжет, орфография, грамматика( и так далее) на высоком уровне(маленькие ошибки не в счет ;) ). Все прописано хорошо, позволяя окунуться в атмосферу.
Это было мое мнение по этим главам. Остальное - когда дочитаю до последней написанной главы. Жаль, что фанфик пока остановлен :(

С уважением, Alexander B
Gacsam chapter 21 . 5/31/2014
Mou, continue *puppy eyes technique*
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
I really wish you had mentioned the fact Kushina would be in the harem earlier. SIgh. It was fun while it lasted.
Bobby chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
UPDATE! I don't do drugs, alcohol, smoke or even like candy but I'M addicted to this amazing piece. I NEED MY FIX MAN,PLS! U are one I'd the best writers ever! Please update(cry) PLEASE!?
Guest chapter 20 . 4/30/2014
morrrreeee
ProdigyMidnight chapter 21 . 4/14/2014
Damn too bad you haven't updated in awhile. This one had alot of potential.