Reviews for Going My Way
hitmarkerzzzzzz chapter 21 . 2/17
Great story
Oblivion196 chapter 21 . 1/11
This is awesome plz continue!
BartWLewis chapter 21 . 12/31/2016
Loving it. Can't wait for more.
Majin-kun chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
The only issue I have ever had with this story is how the whole village just goes along with the whome charade.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/8/2016
"In the next chapter" hmmm
ExBlazE chapter 13 . 9/10/2016
Sorry. It's extremely hard for me to read this. The paragraphs are not divided well and while the fight scenes themselves seem interesting, the writing, paragraph splitting, missing words, spelling errors, some wrong grammar, and senseless mood changes let me down... a lot.
Once again, I'll tell you. The story itself is kinda interesting. But the way it's written kills its interesting part.
my 2 guys chapter 21 . 9/6/2016
that was great
Lombrexx chapter 21 . 8/19/2016
Please uptade your fiction !
Fernando overkill chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
:O contiiiiii
iStyx chapter 13 . 7/18/2016
Well, it was moderately good. Now, with this bullshit of incestuous harem the story became just another shit writing. And, honestly, your excuses of "oh, it's not me, it is the challenge" are just pathetic. If you'd have the balls you'd just said "And now my story diverges from the challenge and takes its own route" and people would love you for that.
Gold Testament chapter 21 . 7/7/2016
Why did you never complete this?
Gold Testament chapter 9 . 7/7/2016
They are right, Minato already set the prophecy of his fall in motion.
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 7/6/2016
Wow, guess Minato can't sabotage Naruto anymore since if there are prelims, only Kumo would be able to gun for him. I think the only other team there would be Danzo's ROOT team.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
If Hiruzen's more limber than before, than that would mean despite his age, he could fight better than Onoki the Sandaime Tsuchikage. Could be Danzo's work, could be Minato himself, could be Obito's doing too.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/27/2016
Update pleaase. Not sure if your readin this but I'm sure i'm not the only one who wants an update. If you don't feel like writing you could let someone reliable adopt it. :)