Reviews for Going My Way
Please update
About Minato's prophecy; he's an idiot ! It's obvious that because of his actions against Naruto that when people find out they will hate him and have him disembodied from the Hokage position because of his selfishness. Like he said, only two people have blue eyes and blonde hair besides his one daughter, himself and Naruto.

Which means it could be himself unless the author decides to make it Naruto because Naruto hates Minato !
Guest chapter 21 . 12/29/2015
Type your review can you continue with this fanfic
Hanster1227 chapter 21 . 11/13/2015
Please update. It's been so long.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Did you really just ask that?
' Are any of the characters OOC'

You cant seriously have thought that one trough, of course they are OOC, Everything is OOC except Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Hiruzen.

dont get me wrong I have no problem with it but you asked such an odd question I had to mention it.
Fujimaru1710 chapter 21 . 10/28/2015
more please
Madhatter673 chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Loved the hell out of this story. This is my third time reading it and I enjoyed it a little more each time.
Jimmy Page chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I am going to guess the old man with bandages is the reason for the parents of Naruto to act/behave strange.
Kami sama chapter 21 . 9/10/2015
Good stuff bro,but seriously u av nt updated in 3 freaking years no offense bro but U DEAD OR SUMTIN
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 21 . 7/7/2015
Wow love it
Guest chapter 8 . 6/26/2015
ghosts?
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 21 . 6/16/2015
nice
Tikiesama chapter 21 . 5/4/2015
I really can't believe, that after twenty chapters, you stopped writing this fanfic. I don't know your life or your motives, but stop writing out of the blue, without any note or explanation made me extremely sad.
When i saw the chapters' numbers and that the fic was not updated since 2012, I think and hoped really for you to have a second season, cause I really like your fic.
Please, answer me some way, posting a new chapter or sending a PM.
Just tell me why you stopped writing and if your going to write again.

Note: Sorry for the English, I am Brazilian.
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
That air technique is exactly the one I read from a fic where Naruto was blind.
lord-kurama chapter 21 . 2/6/2015