Reviews for Torn
Rose Blackthorn12 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Wow. This really captivates Grace's thoughts and emotions and shit.. Really enjoyed it. :)

(Also, I saw your profile and I recommend you listen to The Pretty Reckless. They amazing. Sorry if this makes me seem like a stalker.) :P
JamRockDrops chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That was really good! And elegantly written!
Trying to Understand chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I knew I shouldn't have read this as soon as I read 'suicide' but I did anyway. I think you've conveyed the emotion of how Grace probably felt amazingly, how let down she was by Nat and Sal and how she kind of wanted to reach out but couldn't because no-one understood her.

Yeah, I hated the book but I like the poem you've written, it flows nicely and is an amazingly emotional piece in my opinion.

Then again, suicide upsets me.
Zara1515 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Very pretty. I'm not usually a poem person but this was good. I love Entangled and am actually surprised there aren't more on this fandom.

Zara
HeatherFox chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
i love it, amazingly written!
cant b bothered 2 log in chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This is a GREAT really describes the way Grace felt. I love it!Fabulous work!
Secret Agent Codename Bob chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was a wonderful poem! Even though I had no clue what the hell it was talking about (me not having read the book and not being bothered to use the fabled device called Wikipedia) and i'm reading this because I'm a good friend, I still really enjoyed it! Short lines (good. That suited the style of the poem well), nice rhyming (is that how you spell it...can't be bothered to use another fabled device called a dicionary) and... no spelling mistakes! *cue trumpets*. Actually the last part might not be true as I didn't check... but that's what teachers and Beta's do and I'm not either of them!

A very nice poem. Don't worry if you don't get many reviews, poems don't normally get a lot, and I can't read your Percy Jackson one right now. (damn you, human need to sleep). -_-.

Hope you had fun writing this and keep going with poems/stories!

Secret Agent Codenmae Bob