Reviews for Kiss Me, Beneath the Milky Twilight
PastOneonta chapter 36 . 4/16/2014
This was sweet. Jacob was lovely. Bella was quite tentative but she matured. I will be looking at the sequel shortly. Thank you for writing and best wishes for you and your little one.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/10/2014
Shes. Finally growing on me! In the beginning of your story i wasnt to hapoy with her. Love this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
What 18 yr old is this pathetic? She is the wimpyest Bella that I have ever read! She needs a clue
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Haha love all the dog references Edward uses.
This part-"Hey," Jacob engulfed me in his muscular arms and cupped the back of my head. "I'm glad you are okay."-swoooonnnn

Be interesting them living under the same roof!
auntie amy chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Gosh Edward is being a jerk isn't he. Clearly he knows what happened with this kiss and is afraid of losing her-which he's certainly going the right way about it right now.
Love Seth's character, it's nice for him to get a bit more time unlike in the movies. He's sweet!
auntie amy chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
WOW, love this opening chapter! I thought at first she didn't seem to like him but she just didn't like the way he tricked his way into kissing her.
But my what a kiss! Described perfectly and got me completely lost in it.
I loved the end where icy cold air enters the tent. Even though I've always been team Jacob I felt bad for poor Edward but after reading that part it changed my mind, like Bella is meant to be with heat, warmth, love, not ice cold heart.
mcamastow chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
one person does not have the right to dictate your pase what theymay like and what we like are just different you cannot let that discourage you are an awesome writer says those of us who like your stories. Keep up the good work.
ae81 chapter 35 . 10/17/2013
Please don't tell me this is the last chapter because by the authors note it's seems you are done with this story. Which I have to say is really good story
Moonlight howling chapter 35 . 10/16/2013
I like this story, but I think you should rate up to T, because it's getting more sexual. This ain't kids stuff.
notashamedtobe chapter 35 . 10/14/2013
Cute chapter. And congrats on yor baby
bex67 chapter 35 . 10/14/2013
What a wonderful story! I loved it. :-) I'm also so glad to hear that after all you've been through getting your little guy here, that you are both doing well. Two of my little guys spent time in the nicu. It was a bummer! And stressful! But, now they're huge and healthy. I wish the same for you.
I can't wait until your next story, but I'll be patient. :-)
Kesha8195 chapter 35 . 10/14/2013
Congrats on the arrival of your new bundle of joy. Enjoy the little moments they grow up too fast. Great chapter.
Blackie16 chapter 34 . 10/6/2013