Reviews for Full Circle
LAB1 chapter 40 . 7/28
I loved this story! Beautifully written and a great alternative reality! Loved the wolves! So many stories have so much drama for the sake of drama. I loved the maturity of your characters and their bonds to the their big, crazy family!
im so not impressed by edward..
PLEASE rain hell down on his ass. PLEASE
Bakergrama chapter 1 . 2/16
Love this story...here we go again...thanks.
MaraBenefici chapter 1 . 2/6
So, I was wondering, will there ever be a second Full Circle? There's no pressure, just wanted to make sure I paid attention in the future if there would be...
Devora13 chapter 40 . 1/25
Excellent.
I somehow imagined her ending up imprinted with one of the wolves kids but the way you did it is even better!
Devora13 chapter 13 . 1/24
I think I have read this fiction before while you were writing... But I think I didn't finish it!
Kayozm chapter 35 . 1/1
I loved this story - which I came over to on a rec from Seeing Bella. My only criticism would be that there was a foreshadowing I of a big issue several chapters back, which, combined with the references to Irina and the apparent number of chapters remaining, had me waiting for a big conflict, possibly with the volturi. I'm guessing all it was supposed to be foreshadowing was Edward telli her they needed to leave Forks.
But, that would be something you might change if it was written as a novel, but I realise the episodic nature of fan fiction is a bit different.
Anyway, all in all an enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing. :)
bbmassey88 chapter 40 . 8/24/2016
Awesome story! I love it!
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Intrigant...
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
I did not expect this I thought that Bella was going to you know tell that no I can't forgive you Edward but she gave him so soon and I am really happy because of that now moving on to the next chapter
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 7 . 2/13/2016
Oh oh oh confrontation..this will be interesting
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 6 . 2/13/2016
It is realy difficult tp sympathize with him whwn he's bein an ass
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 5 . 2/13/2016
Thank god! So the baby isnt edwards ..hmm caught that much
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 4 . 2/13/2016
Oh god whose BABY is it ! I hope Alice reaches there soon ..
2,179 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »