Reviews for Leo's Faith
Arkilos chapter 5 . 2/25
A great chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing more in the future.
I Love Kittens too chapter 5 . 1/19
I'm Ari was rescued from that Ruffington guy; she doesn't have to be worried anymore. Just focus on her family life with her son Cody and Leo, the love of her life.
Iridescent Thilbo Bagginshield chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
Oh boy. I'm glad that Leo and the others made it to the warehouse and saved Arienne before it was too late. It's a good thing that Leo didn't allow Cody to go with them, though he wouldn't have anyway. It would have devastated him to see Ruffington torturing Arienne. Of course, it was bad enough that he heard what happened to her as he left to get help.

Lol The ending was cute, seeing Ari and Cody tackling Leo. And I know that Cody will love him new airplanes. It looks like Ari and Leo loved their gifts too. I know Leo is happy that she doesn't mind that he is a mutant turtle, though I don't blame him for being surprised that she already knew.

Excellent! It was good to see everything turn out well. Good job :)
Arkilos chapter 4 . 12/8/2016
Hello
Your story is very well written so far. Normally I would say somthing about detail work or plot line. However, here there is no need. I'm enjoying the read so far and I'm looking forward to reading more.
Keep up the good work.
Arkilos.
I Love Kittens too chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
I'm glad that the family accepted Ari as Leo's girlfriend. Nice ending.
Ellmarr chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I am enjoying the story so far
blank1111111111 chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Aww i love this. I think you should explore on their relationship. It would make an awesome read too. Great story.
Lady1Venus chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa she still doesn't officially know he's a turtle
Lady1Venus chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
almost forgot to review... I have a fear of spiders too
Lady1Venus chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
hehe he's falling in love. He wants to help her so bad but is afraid in what she will think. Well he's going to have to take that leap of faith soon
IvoryCrawler chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Da'wwwwwwwww! sooooo cute!
LiTtLeMiSsPeRfEcT4465 chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Love it :)
I Love Kittens too chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Nice chapter! Leo doesn't love Karai he loves Ari. Casey is right. I would like to see more of this story.
New.York.Celt chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
This cannot be the ending!

I must know what happens next :D

This was an awesome story (:
I Love Kittens too chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Arianne made a nice dinner for Leo and gave him a bracelet. I wonder what the engraving says. Your story is so sweet. I would like to read if Leo shows himself to Ari. You should continue this.