Reviews for My Own Home
Guest chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
I loved that story! It's only ... it's over now. Maybe hope for a sequel?
KaddieA chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
I have really come to love this story and I'm sad that it's over so soon! I confess that the temporal jumps made it a bit difficult for me to follow when your first started writing this story, but I think the last few chapters had a rhythm that made it easier to process some of the non linear dialog and situations.

This is a very AU B/J story so don't be disappointed if people didn't review. They may have not known what to say. Just be true to yourself. Don't give up on us readers just yet; if you see a lot of hits for your story then know that most of us are loving it eve if we are silent :)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
Is there a chapter or two missing? This doesn't make any sense.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
The story line is has potential, but the writing is a bit choppy. You keep going back between first person and third person. Be careful.
hPdC chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Ahhhhh I just found your story, and AHHHHHHH. It's really nicely written. :) I cant wait for more . UPDATE SOON PLEASE XD
JAX001993 chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
I don't know whether it is my computer, but there is something wrong with this chapter.
DarkandLovely-2 chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
I love where this is going. Although I really have no clue what's next I'm am enjoying it all the more. Please keep writing! FAST!
XPO787 chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
I like this story and I want to read more, i.e. how the relationship between Justin and Brian evolved. Please, update. :)
RJones chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
So far I like the story. It is very different, Brian has already proven that he can love. It was hateful that the girls left that message for Paul-so callous. How dare they blame Brian for anything. If anything they caused the child's death. Brian had nothing to do with it at that point they weren't even going to give him the child. Did they feel any regret for Paul's death? No one sided with Brian. As for Justin he seems so lost. Can't believe Daphne failed him. He truly has no one. I am looking forward to the growth of Brian and Justin. Its the first story where Brian doesn't have to bring all the trouble and angst in because he doesn't believe in love.
babigurl21793 chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
I really like this story. You're a very good writer and I look forward to an update soon. I really like the idea of Justin and Brian helping each other heal.
XPO787 chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
I like this story very much. Vulnerable but somehow strong Justin and sweet Brian. :) Thank you for the update. Jope, the next one isn't far away. ;)
Dibart chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
I just strated to rad this story tonight and find myself very interested to find how Justin will do with this group of misfits Hurry with the next chapter
kim136 chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
keep updating the story is great love the way brian put them in place they r users kim
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Love your story! Update please! I want to know where it goes next.
sandraj60 chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
"They were his friends and they needed him."

The way the girls told Paul about keeping the baby was brutal. Justin was right: Brian doesn't need friends like that.