Reviews for Close The Door
I Stood in Neither chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Uuuuuugggghhhhhh so much sexual tension. Please write more.
Surrounded By Idiots chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
I don't hold out hope of you continuing this story, but I must say, it would be lovely if you did. I am very curious to see where this is heading, even though I'm fairly certain I already have an idea. If you were to continue this fic, I would be very grateful. Please at least consider it.
FinchelLoveHearts chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
update asap, maybe some smut? please
blah chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
wow this needs to continue , I ship Finn/Puck so hard but your swaying me I can not wait for the forth chapter I actually adore your style of writing, this whole story is so well done , like a mini philli steak sand-which!
key chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
I wish you'd update!
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Great story
Jam chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Fudge you and your cliffhanger!

But, I love your story! And I dunno if I ever left you a review before, so I just wanna say that I love ALL your work. You are a flipping genius. I never liked one shots before I found the sea of Castiel/Dean goodness that you have bestowed upon this world and dived into it.

You were so good I had to buy your book. ;)

And I had to tell my friends, and now they're foaming at the mouth for you, too.

I hope you're happy. You've started something great and terrible.
Wolftag chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Interessting to read since I don't follow the show Glee though I know some of the characters. (Who can miss them?)

btw, I dunno if you like people pointing it out but:

"... what you tired to bring me into – completely unnatural." I'm guessing it should be "tried". :)

I somehow like how Finn is completely "Oh i'm not gay" but his actions might contredict that. (Forgive my spelling X3)

Anyway, it's actually a little bit fun to read. Well, it's always fun to read about people's emtions and how they react to different situations and try to get inside their head to see how they work.

I wonder if there'll be a threeway soon, OR if Puck will get jealous, or someone else of them will get jealous.
raelynne9 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
;)
R chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Sam is kind of an ass about Puck in this chapter. He wasn't there when all this stuff with Puck went down, all he knows is second hand stories, and he's got no business judging him. And it made Finn look kinda jerky too since either he's forgiven Puck or he hasn't. This isn't going to be one of those stories where you think it's about a threesome and then it turns out two of them get together and freeze the other out is it? Because if it is, please say so now. I hope that's not the case because Finn describing what happened is really hot and I was hoping to enjoy the three of them together.
AlexHoran1D chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Do more! I want all three to do it lol
KittyBits chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
This is really interesting. My fondness for Glee is a new thing still fragile while confronting me with Rachel and her abundance of personality, but those boys? Yes, please!

Pairing Puck and Finn wouldn't have been my first choice (I tend to find Finn whiny and not as cute as people make him out to be, if still delightfully tall) but with Sammy-boy thrown in the mix, I'm pretty much as intrigued as can be ;)
meimei130 chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Jfbdkxshcel jwndjd! MORE PLEASE!
redcat512 chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
not a huge glee fan (even less of a glee fanfiction fan), but I kind of want to see where this goes. good work so far.
NakedKing chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
I feel bad for Finn and Puck, they wanted to share this awesome special thing they have with Sam, but instead he runs off and calls them freaks. I love it.