Reviews for The Eternal Professor
Jenyla chapter 9 . 8/6
This is the part that end me, seriously, the feel!
"As the five (Hagrid had followed them after hearing the piano) watched, Allen turned to them, once last blinding smile on his bloodstained face before he disintegrated, carried out into the night by a breeze that came from nowhere, leaving only bloodstained on the piano and floor to prove that the man had been there at all."
AngelFaux chapter 2 . 8/5
So far it's good but why would slytherins,especially Draco sign up at a class named muggle tactics?
melovecats chapter 9 . 7/13
Allen's...dead? he's...dead? why? why did you do this to him? why did you do this to us?! i can't stop crying now.
pikaree1 chapter 9 . 6/10
I'd cry if I could, but the screen dried out my eyes, and I'm a see bit dehydrated.
But still. It was a beautiful ending. Allen's at peace, and so is the world.
pikaree1 chapter 8 . 6/10
...Just realized that this story is complete. *sulks* And that it's probably going to be curtain call. *sulks some more* Farewell, death match between Allen and toad teacher in the pink cardigan.
pikaree1 chapter 7 . 6/10
Oooooooo, Allen and McGonagoll showin' the kiddies how a REAL dance goes! XD
No, Allen, don't die! ... *processes thoughts: DIE EQUALS REJOINING FRIENDS* ...Don't die too quickly! At least wait until Umbridge gets here!
pikaree1 chapter 6 . 6/10
I thought Hagrid might try something reckless like approaching the dragon. I mean, he DID raise Norbert until Charlie came to collect it...
pikaree1 chapter 5 . 6/10
...I do believe that Allen is steadily turning into Hagrid's new favorite person.
pikaree1 chapter 4 . 6/10
XD Oh, Allen, Allen. You're far too obsessed with the creatures.
...
What if the original Yuu and Alma actually had kids?! OAO And those kids had kids?! OAO And then the descendants went to Hogwarts?! OAO And it was passed down in the male line, so Allen would recognize the name?! OAO Granted, you're probably too far into the story for that, but, y'know, if you finish it and write a sequel... ... OH MY GOD THEN IT'S UMBRIDGE'S TURN I NEED TO SEE THIS EPIC SMACKDOWN THAT WILL TOTALLY BE A ONE-SIDED FIGHT.
pikaree1 chapter 3 . 6/10
XD Allen's smile is a deadly, deadly weapon. Particularly if you're playing cards with him, for they signify a true card shark. But those girls should've brought mitarashi dango. I bet Allen misses those. I wonder if the house elves can make them...
I kinda wish this had been set in Order of the Phoenix, 'cause then we could see a face-off between Allen and Umbridge. And see Umbridge run away from the akuma while screaming like a ninny, of course. Or get attacked by Road for mistreatment of Allen.
And speaking of Road, ROAD. And Tyki.
pikaree1 chapter 2 . 6/10
Oooo! Teacher Allen! He's good at this.
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 6/10
I had been planning to move to the next chapter quietly because reviewing is a hassle with a phone, but I can't resist giving people warm fuzzies. This is an interesting start. I can't wait to see how it turns out. XD
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 9 . 6/5
I'll never get tired of rereading this. It's beautiful.
QuestionablyCapableGhoul chapter 9 . 2/15
Wow! That was beautifully written! I loved it!
Tsukiko K chapter 9 . 1/22
The ending of this was so sad! I cried! But that's okay. I'm just glad that Allen and Neah can finally rest in peace.