Reviews for Cycle
emmacoo1 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
MOAR. I love your stuffs. And I love this. I need another chapteeeerrr! please please please please please update soon :c
Constance Penman chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
This is amazing. You really should continue it, I'm interested to see what happens next.
It's really to bad that you haven't updated since 2012. And it looks like it was pretty close to the beginning of the year... But you should update again. I really want to know what happens to Jacqueline and Mitch. Good job, by the way, at making the characters so realistic. You're doing a great job at Chell, Wheatley, and GLaDOS. That last one is hard to control...
Hebi R chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
*raises hand* I like it! How about adding more? I know I am not the only one who would love another chapter or eleven.
Realdeadmeat chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
keep writing please i want to know more
Reader chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Is there any chance you'll get back to work on this one? Because, you know, we've got ourselves here a very minor case of serious cliffhanger. And you got away with it for almost a year. Hell of a writer's block, huh.

In case you didn't notice, you've got yourself quite a number of followers these days, and by the looks of it, they're expecting an update on this one.

I won't tell you what to do. Not my place to do so. But it would be nice to see an update. This story has a lot of potential, and it would be a damn shame to see it laying forgotten in some dark corner of the internet, cobwebs and all. It's your call.
engiebeeMediscoot chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I think it could be cool if you could at least give this alt-ending a finish. I do enjoy it a lot, even though it is only currently two chapters long.
snakeofdreams chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
favd!
Aperture Science chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
To: Civillian [JIMMY COLLINS]

ASHPD [aka ASHPoD]: \Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device\

From: Aperture Science Public Relations and Verification Departmen To: Civillian-Author [MURIRARK [REDACTED]]

/This documentation [and other original documentations likewise created] is a better example of continued science, and is approved. Please continue with the documentation of continued science: timely entries will be positively encouraged and rewarded with cake.
/If [MURIRARK] does not receive the reward of cake upon completion of timely entries, Aperture Science offers sincere apologies and encouragement towards purchase or creation of aforementioned cake.
[Note: Further apologies if [MURIRARK] has debilitating allergies or reactions to cake, and in replacement will receive encouraging sympathy]
[Note: If [MURIRARK] through some unfortunate strain of lunacy dislikes cake, apologies with polite civility will be issued with required and necessary disapproval]

From: Aperture Science Observation and Relative Encouragement Center
Jimmy Collins chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
What does ASHPD stand for? AS is Aperture Science, but what does HPD mean?

Regards,
J. Collins
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Well, I'm interested.
Omegakishan chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
VERY GOOD... I LOVE RESOLUTION YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE please don't leave this story hanging.
Pocok5 chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Very, very good story so far, but please don't abandon it!
SkittleE chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Mah gawsh.

Amazingness.

Moar. NAO. (-)
Topaz18 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
I love this story! Please update and write more!
korat5 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
like it hope to see more