Reviews for Cycle
very good
fantasychica37 chapter 2 . 4/29
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 4/29
This idea is giving me orgasmic bliss.
GooBall chapter 2 . 3/5
Haaah, I was playing with the idea of having Chell introduce GLaDOS in her main body to so some people and terrifying them :D

But this is much more fun :D
I desire more.
Ezarealia chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
Please do more!
JackyDD chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Of all the things I could ask, this is the biggest thing I could ask. MAKE MORE FANFIC! THIS IS AMAZING!
BenRG chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Oops! Yes, they've definitely found the new Test Subjects! One is very obviously a corporate espionage agent and can be put on 'test to destruct'. As for the other one? Well, she has a strange hero worship thing for the Dangerous Formerly Mute Lunatic and thus may be manipulable to actually think she is VOLUNTEERING! As such, she is a potential resource that doesn't need to be liquidated just yet.

Oh, and I have no doubt that GLaDOS is playing the long game with Chell. She wants her friend forever, she'll get her forever. All she needs to do is simply offer the cybernetic bits only when Chell wants them. Then, ultimately, she'll have the perfect gynoform cyborg to be with her forever.

For Science, of course.
BenRG chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
So... Need a new Test Subject? I'm pretty sure that GLaDOS's system has a few algorithms to do that; just plug it into the current personnel database!
TheCakeIsABloodyLie chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
MOAR. I love your stuffs. And I love this. I need another chapteeeerrr! please please please please please update soon :c
ACCOUNT REDACTED ERROR ERROR chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
This is amazing. You really should continue it, I'm interested to see what happens next.
It's really to bad that you haven't updated since 2012. And it looks like it was pretty close to the beginning of the year... But you should update again. I really want to know what happens to Jacqueline and Mitch. Good job, by the way, at making the characters so realistic. You're doing a great job at Chell, Wheatley, and GLaDOS. That last one is hard to control...
Hebi R chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
*raises hand* I like it! How about adding more? I know I am not the only one who would love another chapter or eleven.
Realdeadmeat chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
keep writing please i want to know more
Reader chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Is there any chance you'll get back to work on this one? Because, you know, we've got ourselves here a very minor case of serious cliffhanger. And you got away with it for almost a year. Hell of a writer's block, huh.

In case you didn't notice, you've got yourself quite a number of followers these days, and by the looks of it, they're expecting an update on this one.

I won't tell you what to do. Not my place to do so. But it would be nice to see an update. This story has a lot of potential, and it would be a damn shame to see it laying forgotten in some dark corner of the internet, cobwebs and all. It's your call.
engiebeeMediscoot chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I think it could be cool if you could at least give this alt-ending a finish. I do enjoy it a lot, even though it is only currently two chapters long.