Reviews for So Nothing's Left Unturned
linntherese chapter 19 . 5/23/2013
I loved this story until the epilogue, because of what it implied, I'm going to pretend I didn't read chapter 19. It was much better before Kurt somehow was a part of their relationship. That's just my opinion though.
Gleeful Canuck chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
Since I've already read Clock, I figured I could read a little more spoilers.

I liked the story. Vincent is a hoot and a half and kinda wonderful for Kurt it seems. Love the Irony of Dave bringing them together.

Puck and Dave...unexpected but beautiful.

Don't worry I will be reading KMIDDWIT in the very near future.
Gleeful Canuck chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
I loved this chapter despite the math. (Seriously I was Finn Hudson lost) What I loved though, and I feel it a lot with your writing- is this sense of family. Sure it starts with people who are related be it by blood or not by blood and then it grows by relationships (be that friends or lovers) and in the end family is what you make it and no one gets to tell you who or why someone is important to you, why someone is your family.
Gleeful Canuck chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Oh dear. Poor Dave. Damn Kurt- what a mess!
Gleeful Canuck chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Ok- your Dave and Puck are seriously too cute for words. Holy crap! Just smoop, smoop, smoop. And can I say, I love that Kurt and Dave have put things in the past to rest and are friends and that Finn and Puck are still well Finn and Puck because seriously those two are amazing no matter what label is attached to their ship.
antipodean chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
amazing!
Captain Carnivore chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
Wow, okay. This was really good. I did not think that I would enjoy a Puck/David story but I gave it a chance an it paid off. This story was fantastic! I haven't read the last part yet, but I'll read it after the Kurt OT3 story. Good job with this story! :)
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 19 . 9/13/2012
It was perfect. (And I love that someone did a romance involving maths.)
Davidofoz chapter 19 . 9/6/2012
Yo, Amy. Congrats on a wonderful story. In fact all your Puck/Dave. They have been a constant delight and source of joy. Just how the fuck you got me to read and understand math is a miracle. That I enjoyed it is a triumph. This and it's partner story and Goldmine are perfect gems. Thankyou.
JasonDragon64 chapter 19 . 9/5/2012
Amy, this was a truly lovely story, and you what a sucker I am for happy endings. I can't imagine any way it could have been better.

You both deserve a round of applause for this beautiful and moving tale.

Lots of love,
Jason
JasonDragon64 chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
Sweet,.hot and perfect.
PteraWaters chapter 19 . 9/4/2012
Awesome story, you guys. One of my favorite pairings and I love the tone of this piece and how the math interweaved through the whole thing. Great job and congratulations on finishing!
JasonDragon64 chapter 17 . 8/31/2012
Loved the story, even if it did have math that made my head hurt. Although that game sounds like fun.
JasonDragon64 chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
You've been missed, Amy. As has this story. Puck's mum reminds me far too much of my brother and my step father. Both died due to their alcoholism, and i truly hope for Puck and Sarah that Ruth does not go out that way. The saddest part of losing someone to addiction is constantly feeling that you could our should have done something. Neither Puck nor Sarah deserve to face that agony .

Thanksgiving should be quite interesting. I hope Finn's Rachel replacement doesn't make things as awkward as Rachel 1.0 would. Now there is the very definition of high maintenance.

Looking forward to more.
JasonDragon64 chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
I never get tired of submissive Puck . Seeing him so completely enthralled by someone who absolutely loves him is pure nirvana four me.

I'm still quite lost with the higher math functions, thankfully I don't need to get that in order to love the story.