Reviews for Cause It Hurts Like Hell
Demonic Host chapter 10 . 9/30
Cute. I hope that Sarah and Jareth have a playful relationship still after this meeting.
Honoria Granger chapter 9 . 9/7
A really fun story, and I'm enjoying it very much, but I think you need to check those "translations." (Google, was it?) My Latin is admittedly a bit rusty, but if "procuratio" is the noun "management", then "tempus" is the adjective (Latin form would be "management of time," not "time management") and it should be Procuratio Temporis. You have to decline all words in Latin according to how they are used in a sentence, and "of time" would be the genitive, or possessive, case. But "procuratio" seems more of a verb form, ending in -o like that...

And I am not sure what language the second term is supposed to be in. I doubt that "devours" is Irish, but I wouldn't take Google's word for it.
lisabann chapter 9 . 9/7
Cameo suggestions...either the Master or the Meddling Monk from Doctor Who.
lisabann chapter 8 . 9/5
Well Sarah are you finally beginning to understand you've been a jerk?
Was that going to be a nursery for Toby? Or a room for Sarah?
DemonicSymphony chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Cute story so far. You do have a problem with homonyms though. Things like threw when it should have been through. Medaling instead of meddling. Minor stuff really, but cute story! Pond scum ha!
HachimansKitsune chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
Awww...this chapter needed something how he was dressed. His poofing away so soon left a hole in things that I hope will be cleared up in the next chapter.
pastelsummer chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Pond Scum? Oh my LoL i cannot wait for more. What exactly do you need name wise for Jareths family names for the other story? I know alot of people use old celtic fea high court as his parental family. Or do you need childrens names?
heather chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
i really liked it it was well written and had an excellent plot so far
HachimansKitsune chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
PLEASE tell the story of her freeing him (and his revenge...which I'm sure he'll be plotting as he sits in the cage!)
Unique .F chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Allergic to pond scum? Let me guess, she's going to have to wear it full time for the next three weeks while he tries to thank her...Poor Jareth.
suns and stars chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
nice one
suns and stars chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
oh you sure no how to make me laugh
suns and stars chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
lol oh my hell lol funny
Ree923 chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
I'm liking this and wonder where it is going...