Reviews for Reincarnated Relationships
wingsoflight chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
I wish the next was out I've been hooked and Now I really wish there was more chapter LOL L like a girl ... And jezz you go me excited at the end when he told Light to come over to him ... Then you end it ! :'( more chapters please!
wingsoflight chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
AMAZING but one issue that bothered me is that you say " "It isn't of importance Light -kun. The will be wrinkled..." you put "the" instead of "they " I looked at it forever and Just please change it thank you and sorry for the other
wingsoflight chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is very interestingly done, A twist onto the ending thus expanding the story and twisting what you think of L normally, truly Love it !
sarupetto chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
like it
TheDanaDobreAKAToshiroLover chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
Bahaha! L, I love you! That's adorable xD I normally don't really like LxLight for some reason, but I absolutely LOVE this fic' LxLight. It's too adorable. ESPECIALLY the disguise part. Knowing how other fics like to do so, I though L was doing something kinky, but that only made me laugh more when I realized it was a disguise. I burst out laughing when L said, "Light-kun, you are sounding like a woman." and, "This is embarrassing and degrading."

Pwetty pwease continue? Pwease, do I have to take out the r's and l's in order to make you start up again?
FallenBleedingAngel chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
Kya ~ Loved it ! I wonder what L and Light are going to go over ? -.- Upload soon I really want to read more ! ~ Giselle
IceDragon1095 chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
"Good things can come from rescuing Misa." Not that anyone can think of one of those things at the moment. Ummmm, she could be used as a distraction if anyone ever finds out who either of them are. Well, she could be used as a distraction anytime, really. _-
CatsGurl98 chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
YES, I reaally like fluffy scenes between 2 Ls! I love how sweet those two are, but I kinda feel bad for Misa. Update please!
CatsGurl98 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Oh HELL YEAH! THIS is quality work! Finally I have found a story to match the brilliance of the anime! Please keep the chapters coming!
Bleeding Destruction chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
The fluff brings me as much joy as sugary things do.

FFFFFFFFFFFfluuuuuuuuuuffffff!

And Near creeps me out. But he always creeps me out unless he's OOC...
Creative Katherine chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Omg this story is soooooo good 3 I just love L and Light. I've never been a huge yaoi fan, but i definitely prefer yaoi if it saves them from killing each other. ;D

Hmm I will do two reviews in one :D

On chapter 7 where it says "Separate, they were only as smart as their mentor. But together, he and Mello had surpassed L and cornered Light." I still can't help but believe that they are individually less smarter then L since L held three titles (L, Eraldo and Deneurve) and because of this, through the huge amount of experience, I believe he would have a sharper mind and could calculate quicker and easier, not to mention pick up skills and smarts along the way of his cases. Yeah, it says in the Anime and Manga if N and M worked together they could surpass L but I still believe that L was unbeatable. I really don't think anyone could surpass L, especially because L had the most wisdom and practise. Near and Mello would still need alot more experience if they were even to be considered as able to surpass him.

This is one of my fave stories right now 3 I really hope that L and Light succeed :(. I really hope Near doesn't win. Please update soon!
SoShi Love x3 chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Dude, i love this story. It's so good! I definitely want to read more.
Creative Katherine chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Omg I love this story! Alot of it is really realistic as to how it would be if L had faked his death! I definitely prefer this to the original story line xD ;P I love this.

Some words I read which L or Light says aren't that much in character but this only happens rarely. I love this, really well done!
IceDragon1095 chapter 7 . 2/19/2012